Chapter 1: Rambunctious, Reckless, resource

"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness, may those who defy it be granted glory."

- Princess Tutu

Several years later . . . . .

The sun just started to rise as young children between the natural ages of eighteen months and seventeen years old were all sleeping peacefully in their bedrooms. It was a peaceful and quiet sunrise, there was the occasional snores of seven year olds who were absolute star fish on their beds as their blankets were in a tangled mess.

Though, the peacefulness would soon break as a young woman began to wake up two young teenagers that were groaning. "Not yet~! Just a few more minutes and I'll be up~" one of them groaned, the woman raised an eyebrow as she looked at the teen closely before gently patting her back, making the young girl groan even more.

She then looked over at her night table, noticing how the clock that would've been there was already on the floor smashed into pieces. The woman sighed. "C'mon Tzuyu, do you want to hear Mina snore all day or smack her with a pillow for stealing your man the other day?" The woman asked.

"Lady Wendy I- wait, she did WHAT?! MINA!!!" the girl named Tzuyu yelled as she then bumped her head on top of the bunk bed right above her as the girl above instantly woke up in surprise with wide eyes as she then looked down to see the two. Lady Wendy then chuckled at their bickering before rolling her eyes and calming the two down.

"Girls, you can bicker about the melodrama over the table. Not while waking everyone else up." She commented as the two looked at eachother, sighing. "Good, now come help me with breakfast while the other ladies and gents wake the others." Wendy ended, almost dragging Tzuyu out of bed as the chatter and noise of children began to fill the house that they all lived in.

The home was that of a manor with an east and west wing.

"Did I mention that it was pancake day? And~ they're already running~" Tzuyu and Mina were indeed running around, wanting everyone to hurry and wake up as other kids their age began waking the younger ones either in gentle ways or full on pillow f...

"Did I mention that it was pancake day? And~ they're already running~" Tzuyu and Mina were indeed running around, wanting everyone to hurry and wake up as other kids their age began waking the younger ones either in gentle ways or full on pillow fights. Some were jumping on their beds while others were already complaining about one of their friends pulling their hair or stealing their stuffed animal, which at least one or two of the ladies would help with.

Another one of the ladies soon came to a bedroom that had two beds inside, one where a girl was sleeping and another on the opposite end where a boy peacefully slept. "Oh, how are those two still asleep?" She asked as she looked at the other side, seeing how the other two on the opposite end were already awake.

"Jihyo, hun, could you be a dear and-"

"wake up Kio and Sunghoon? Already on it. Guys, c'mon and wake up. It's Monday, pancake day!" Jihyo answered in a sing-song voice as the teen held a younger girl who was about six years old, the little one still seemed a bit sleepy and just started to wake up as her long wavy dark brown was caught up in a ponytail.