Chapter 8: (Caught)

(A/N) I apologize for the late update, I got busy with the holidays, but here it is.

Enjoy reading, lovelies😘

#HappiestNewYear🎆🥳

#Goodbye2020

#HelloAndWelcome2021🥰

(Ezekiel's P.O.V)

"How do you think your sister made this?" Lucian asked me.

We're here again. Not to find my sister but to just visit this place for a minute.

I might have to go to this place from time to time from now on.

"I don't know, only she knows." I replied.

"I still can't believe she can make something out of this world." Said Lucian.

I fight the urge to keep my amused face.

He's been on and on about how Crystal made this place. He's curious how Crystal made it. I was too. But based on the old magic lingering at every corner of this paradise, it's been a while since this place was created, years to be exact.

"It's my sister we're talking about, obviously." I told him.

Then he looked back at me. "Are you capable of creating something like these too?"

I snorted. "Nope. Even if I'm just as powerful as she is, I'm far from her level and she's way too advanced than I am, when it comes to our magic of course. Alfea told me this once, even though her past memories were wiped out, her strength never changed, not one bit. She remained just as powerful as she was back then, though she only grew stronger through the years." I explained.

"That's true. She's insanely powerful which is terrifying and crazy." Lucian agreed, reminiscing the unfinished war. "If anyone were to beat Lord Darkar, it would really be your sister."

I nodded as I continued to gaze upon the place.

The blue cherry blossom trees are still blooming as though it's early spring forever. The petals are falling off and being blown by the wind as it dances and twirls in the air but new ones are going to start blooming right after which is truly fascinating.

"We should head back, or we're going to be late." I said after a while.

Lucian just nodded but just as we turned towards the direction of the portal, a large familiar dog came in with a growl, his eyes alight in fury and hostility.

Lucian and our fairy nymphs step back in surprise but I didn't. "The Royal dog!" He whisper-shouts in panic.

"What do you think you're doing here? And how did you get in?" He demanded, his tone full of spite just as he took a step forward. His stance was ready to attack with his eyes now glinting with killing intent.

Lucian quietly gasped behind me. "It talks! And we're doomed!" He said behind me again with a low tone. I ignored him.

I just stared silently at Bolt. He seemed to not recognize me.

"Do you really not recognize me?" I asked him.

He sneered when I talked, but he stared at me in confusion. After a moment, he tilted his head to the side and looked at my face for a long minute as though he was studying me.

Soon, the hostility in his eyes disappeared just as his form relaxed. Now, they held recognition which made me relieved. "Lord Darklight?!" He utters in shock.