I Need to Tell You Something (Jordan Nobbs and Leah Williamson)

Hi guys, here I am with a story I promised, I hope you like it, thank you for reading it and comment on who you would like to see in future chapters.

Leah looked around her apartment nervously. Now, this was way out of characteristic for the defender, but she could not help it. Leah was stuck in deep with her emotions. You see it started years ago when she met this beautiful, easily confused woman and this woman was none other than Jordan Nobbs. Whatever she does she cannot get her out of her head and that frustrated the blonde, she doesn't even know if Jordan was gay. I mean yeah, she sort of gives off a bit of a vibe, but she has never mentioned it. But today is the day, the day she felt the courage from her local Arsenal gays Lisa, Viv, Beth, Daan, Katie, Caitlin, and Viki. She even had courage from rivals Magda and England teammate Fran Kirby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jordan walked into their apartment humming a tune. she threw her keys onto the cabinet beside the door, slipping her coat off, placing it on the hook by the door and put her shoes in the spot under the cabinet.

"Hey Lee, I'm home, they run out of your favourite, so I just brought you a kebab instead" Jordan shouted through the apartment. She walked through to the kitchen saw Leah in the dining room with a blank look on her face.

"Hey what's up?" you look like you saw a ghost or something" Jordan said putting the chip shop bag on the table. Leah looked towards Jordan and looked into her beautiful eyes before lightly smiling.

"I'm fine, just in deep thought that's all" Leah reassured. Jordan furrowed her eyebrows before dropping whatever the situation is. She started to empty the contents of the bag and they started to eat dinner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that night Leah was getting ready to go to bed when it started to Thunder. She looked out the window to see the rain quickly downpouring. She closed the curtain before getting into bed. All of a sudden, her lamp turns off. 'fucking storm defused the power' Leah thought, wrapping the duvet over her body. Before she could get to sleep there was a clap of thunder and the room lit up with lightning from outside her window. She had heard shuffling from behind the door, she knew Jordan was petrified of storms. She sighed and opened her eyes there was a faint knock at the door.

"Um Leah, would I be able to stay with you tonight please" Jordan said barely above a whisper. Leah got up to open the door, Jordan soon walked in and occupied the other side of the defenders' bed. Snuggling up to duvet, trying to get some warmth.

"Leah, I am sorry for being such a pain. But you know how much I hate storms" she whispered. Leah let out a small smile play onto her lips and lay down next to the midfielder. Another rumble outside made the older blonde pull the sheets over her head, Leah scoffed before putting the sheets down and opening her arms which Jordan soon moved into. The midfielder rested her head onto the defender's chest, the younger woman's eyes widened and then she tried to relax, this is what Leah is looking for. for Jordan to be this close but Leah knows this will never happen.

"Thanks for doing this for me Lee" Leah let out another low chuckled before another clap of thunder was heard. This forced Jordan to tighten her hold. The younger woman's heart sped faster at this connection before she thought of an idea, that may go either a good way or a bad way.

"Jordan look at me" she softly asked looking at her, the shorter girl moved her head to look into her eyes. "I'm about to do something crazy and I need to know if you're okay with it" she finished. Jordan did not have time to respond before feeling a pair of soft lips onto hers. she started to kiss back when her brain registered what had just happened. After a moment of bliss, she realised what has happened and abruptly pulled away, Leah wore a frown on her face.