Chapter four - The Suna Rejects and Exchanged Program

"Sakura, honey, your mother and I are getting a divorce." Were the words that Sakura heard from her father the night before.

"None of this is your fault sweetie, we fell out of love with each other a long time ago." Were her mother's words of comfort for her daughter that night.

"Your father is going to stay here in Suna and I'm going to go to America." Her mother told her.

"You don't need to tell us now Hun, we'll give you a few days to choose." How can two parents make there only child choose how they love more?

Sakura woke up the next morning hoping that last night was all a dream, but of course, life just hates you like that.

Sakura got ready for school and avoided her parents at all cost.

She walked down her drive way until she saw a gorges blood red haired boy waiting for her.

"I can't believe they want me to choose." She said to the boy known as Gaara who she had told everything to over the phone along with her other friends.

"I'm sorry that you have to." He told the beautiful pink haired girl as they walked to Suna High school.

"It's America or Suna." She told her best friend as she hoped he would tell her to stay.

"Whatever you choose nothing is going to change." He told her as he secretly prayed to the heavens that she would choose to stay in Suna with him.

"When do you have to tell them?" He asked her.

"About two weeks. That's when mom's leaving." Sakura told him as they neared the school. Gaara stayed silent.

Sakura saw there grope of friends in there normal spot.

Sitting at the old picnic table next to the north wall entrance door.

Aiko sat on the table surface with her legs hanging over the edge next to her twin sister, Amaya. Aiko had short shoulder length silver white hair and short bangs that she had gotten from her uncle Kakashi, dark violet purple eyes, slightly tanned skin, and looked like a movie star in anyone's book. But in Suna high she is a freak with weird hair, so she was cast out and teased about it. This is how she came to join the group with her sister and start dating Lee.

Amaya sat next her sister on the table surface Indian style. She had her mid-back midnight black hair down with her long bangs to the side so that they covered one of her lavender eyes. She, like her sister, had slightly tanned skin and was beautiful. She was never teased or called names, but she always stayed by her sisters side and because of that people also didn't except her. She is normally silent and she loves to read poetry. She joined the group when her sister did.

Rock Lee sat next to his girl friend of almost a year, Aiko, with one leg hanging over the edge and the other drawn up to his chest. Lee had jet black hair that was in a hair style that resembled half of a coconut and large almost bug like black eyes. He was wearing is normal all green outfit and orange leg warmers. It was for those things that he was cast out and teased by others in the school. He had a big crush on Sakura when she first came to the school but it left as soon as he saw Aiko.

Naruto sat on the grass looking up at his other friends. Naruto had spiky golden blond hair and bright blue eyes. He also has three whiskers like strips on each cheek. They have been there ever since he was born and doctors say that they are a sort of birth mark. His mother had died when she gave birth to Naruto and his father had been killed when he was ten, leaving Naruto an orphan. Naruto was then taken in by a couple that had no children when he was twelve, but he was still an out cast at school because of the marks on his face. He, like Lee had also had a crush on Sakura when she first moved to Suna, but now the two think of each other more as siblings then anything else.