Day 20 - Wrong Gift

Blue's POV

I just finished wrapping up the gifts for my boyfriends and I really hope they like them, both items are very similar. Ink and Dream both got a necklace with a picture of all the three of us, but they have different pictures in them. Dream's is from when we went ice skating and Ink's is from when we built a snowperson, I just hope I didn't put the wrong necklace in the wrong package.

Quickly I put the presents under the tree and went to enjoy the rest of my day, until they got home. When Ink and Dream got home I got surprise hugged from behind, it made me squeak in shock, which made both of them laugh. I was embarrassed and blushing from how I sounded like a mouse when I squeaked, which resulted in them trying to get me to do it again for the rest of the day.

We eventually went to bed and cuddled up together, but it felt like only a minute had passed before our alarm clock started ringing. They both slept through it and I had to wake them up, which was honestly cute. Both of them tried to snuggle back up and go back to sleep, but I lightly pulled them off the bed.

"You can't sleep in today, it's Christmas," that made both of them shoot up and look at me, no longer looking tired at all.

"Well then let's go," before Dream was even on his feet Ink scooped him up and ran downstairs.

I chased after them and found that they went right to the Christmas tree, excited to open their presents. Sometimes they act more like kids than adults, but I really don't mind because it's cute. So I joined them as they opened their gifts, eventually getting to what I got them and they both opened the package, happily smiling at what they got.

"Thanks Blue," they said at the same time and hugged me tightly, so I just hugged them back.

I kissed both of them quickly before we returned to opening the presents and it honestly felt like one of the best Christmases I've ever had. It was so nice that I couldn't help but smile and laugh, enjoying every moment of it.

-382 words

Hope you enjoyed

The next one might come out a bit late on the day it's posted, it might not, but it's very likely to.