Chapter 65

"There! Get the—argh!"

SLASH!

THUD!

Thinking about what Chaos Revenant said about improving his skills first, Kane swapped into his Goblin Form and started exploiting his goblin Sneak skill. But he was disappointed as his opponents were just on level 40.

"Ughhh... what's with this XP received. It's too low for me to level up!"

GRRRRRR!

Kane suddenly ducked upon seeing the catapults being mobilized.

"Hmmm, these were cool AF. These were a whole new level of machinery compared to the ones we stole from the Orcs."

But Kane suddenly looked on his shirt.

"Oh, yeah? I'm one of them right now!"

Kane bravely stood up and confidently joined the raging invaders like he was one of them.

"There! There! There! Aim it at that mountain!"

But this idiot actually pinpointed Tormund's undiscovered location instead of Presley's already spotted location.

The invaders were doubtful about his energetic appearance, but suddenly, the hwachas were fired once again.

PEW! PEW! PEW!

Seeing that Kane pointed at the Tormund's accurate position, the invaders lowered their guard at the pretender.

TOK! TOK! TOK!

The Invaders started to charge the catapults, but Kane suddenly kicked the whole catapult away.

[Goblin Strength]

PAK!

WHOOSH!

The catapult's aim was shambled that the boulder went straight at one of their huts.

"Wait?! Isn't that Commander's Hut?"

"Holy Shit! Who moved the catapult?!"

They all stared at Kane. But Kane stared back at them like an ugly puppy that just got caught red-handed. It was a look that will make you punch him in the face. But with his stiff body, the invaders didn't believe he was the one who pushed the catapult.

They loaded the catapult once again.

WHOOSH!

BAM!

It went to another one of their huts!

"You!"

One of the invaders got mad that he jumped down just to grab Kane's collar.

"Was it you?! Why did you move the catap—"

"Who fired at my Tent?!"

The commotion was immediately stopped as the Darkin Commander along with the Sparrow Commander approached them.

Luckily, Kane was on the ground while the invaders were on top of the catapult, reloading the machinery. Kane immediately shouted.

"I was trying to stop them! I told them they're aiming in the wrong direction! But look at what they're doing to me!"

The Darkin Commander shifted his gaze toward Kane's neck. The other invader realized his predicament, that he immediately released his grasp on Kane's collar.

"No! He's the one who fired it!"

But Kane suddenly fell down to the ground and started coughing, acting like he was dying after being grabbed by the collar.