Part 1

A/n: before you start I just want you to know I'm not a professional writer and I may get things wrong so yeah, thank you!

***

"Well done child," he said in his naturally deep voice looking down at her smirking.

"Anything," the young girl stated affectionately from her father's appraisal.

Her name was Lilly. She was 22 years old.

She had thick black hair that sat just above her plump arse, long legs, 5,7. Her face was seductively gorgeous. Light blue eyes in the sun light and navy blue in the night. She had plump lips, nine times out of ten covered in red matte lipstick. Her nose fit her face perfectly. She had a slight tan from travelling a lot but otherwise pretty pale on the face. Tanned petite body, she had average sized boobs that sat perfectly on her chest. Her body was a literal hourglass.

She dripped in wealth. Everything she owned was designer, expensive designer. She was dangerous. Heartless. Emotionless. Everyone feared her.

Her 'father', Daniel Pierce, was tall, dark and handsome, he was 41 years old but looked about 35. He was the mafia leader and everyone feared him, to scared to become his enemy. He didn't trust anyone besides Lilly and she only trusted him. He was drowning in money and wealth.

Lilly has just completed a mission that was sent directly from Daniel. The man that had to be taken down was called 'Roman Fitzgerald'. He was 5,10, light brown hair and owed the boss money.

Lilly seduced him at a bar using her looks to make him fall for her trick. He took her up to his hotel room above the decent bar and started to kiss her. He held her waist and pulled her close to him continuing to kiss each other. She started to get disgusted of how his mouth tasted and pushed him back onto the bed, looking down on him like a lost lamb.

She climbed onto his lap kissing him and he put his hands on her arse. She was only wearing a short satin red dress with little red spaghetti straps with red sole high heels. She was hiding a four inch black butterfly knife in the holster strapped to her thigh.

She pulled back from the kiss keeping intense eye contact with the man she was about to kill. She slowly grabbed the knife making sure he wouldn't see it yet. She made one swift move and put the extremely sharp knife to his throat. He begged for a few more days to pay Daniel back but it was to late. She had just slit his throat.

She got up and got rid of every bit of evidence of her existence in that room. She simply walked downstairs and the valet brought her all blacked out Audi R8. It was one of her prize possessions. The wheels were black with the red horse power in. This turned her on more than any man could. So she thought.

                   ———————————————

"There's been another hit, last night at the The Roosevelt Hotel." Tony said typing away at his iPad.

The avengers sat in the conference room at the black chairs leaning on the black table in the glass covered walls. All tech and modern.

"What information do we have," Steve asked crossing his arms and pinching his eyebrows together.

Tony looked over his glasses to Steve and took in a breathe before answering, "Roman Fitzgerald throat was slit. Whoever this was is very trained because there is not much evidence and we only have one lead." He started typing away at his iPad again. He looked up at everyone "this ladies and gentlemen," he said swiping a picture up of a certain women in a red, short dress.

"Run identification on the picture then me and Bucky can go and get her in for questioning," Steve said looking over to Bucky, who was literally staring at the sexy woman in the photograph. "Bucky?"

"Yes do that, we could go tonight if your successful," Bucky huffed looking between Steve and Tony.

"It'll take about an hour, go get dressed and I'll get you an address in no time." Tony said walking out of the room heading straight to his office. He spent most hours of the day there.

Bucky and Steve both walked back to their rooms in the very tall building.

"Be ready in about 45 minutes, I'll meet you here." Steve said pointing his finger to his door.

"Sure thing pal," Bucky huffed.

Bucky walked into his room, slamming his door shut and heading straight to the bathroom, his bathroom was black. The tiles were kind of black matte looking slates, his walk in shower was beyond luxurious it even had a little brown bench in it. He stood in front of the large mirror that hung above the large black marble sink countertop.

He quickly looked in the mirror and took off his tight black top to reveal his muscly torso, abs and his bicep was large, but not to big. He stared blankly at the scars that connect his metal arm to his chest. He looked away and turned the shower on hot and steamy.

Once he got out he put a soft black Egyptian cotton towel low around his waist showing off his sharp v-line. He put on his black jeans, black tight top and a leather jacket over the top with black boots to top it all off. His knives were all tucked away hidden so no one could notice them. He grabbed his keys and phone to threw them in his back pocket.

Steve was wearing dark blue jeans, tight white top, and a black puffer jacket with boots to. He stood waiting for Bucky, Steve was always early so didn't surprise Bucky that he was stood waiting for ten minutes.

"We've got an address by the time we get there it'll be fully dark," Steve said pointing out the window. The sun was setting fast tonight, it was already pretty dark.

Bucky nodded and hummed in agreement. They looked pretty intimidating as they walked to the elevator. They got the ground floor and was beginning to walk out to the garage when a women with short, red hair stopped them in their tracks.

"Be careful please," she looked mostly at Steve but giving a glance over to Bucky.

Bucky didn't really talk much to anyone apart from Steve. He just nodded.

"It's only one person we gotta get, it'll be fine," Steve said not knowing much about the women he's got to kidnap pretty much.

"She's killed hundreds of people and she's only 22, Steve!" She quietly shouted.

"We will be Nat don't worry," he reassured.

She nodded and kissed Steve on the cheek and gave Bucky a sharp nod and a half smile. She didn't hate him, she just felt sorry for him and didn't was to intrude his personal space.

They walked out to their high end motorcycle and hopped on. They wizzed through the streets of New York and stopped outside a fancy tall building a while later. At the very top lived a mysterious woman who was about to be an unsolved mystery.