Ch. 15

Amura didn't know why she stayed in Five's room, maybe she was feeling lonely and sad again.

And looking into her mother's sight was adding fuel to her emotions.

At that sight, her Mother was gentle and happy and the surroundings were bright.

At that time, she was actually alright being awoken at 8 o' clock in the morning, just to eat pancakes her mother had made.

She still wish to come back to that time, but it's impossible and unhealthy.

Amura kept going back and fort onto her sight, looking at her Mother and her for 5 seconds.

It seems so short for other people but to to the girl, it was enough.

Her sight was interrupted when she heard gunshots downstairs.

And it immediately made her think of Hazel and Cha Cha.

So, she rushed out of Five's room and there she saw Diego who jumped from the second floor and onto the couch in the living room.

Hiding himself away from the two.

"Shit... They're fast." The brunette whispered to herself while she hide behind a wall, still upstairs.

The two assassins went down the stairs, their masks are on their heads as they shoot the living room down.

A while later, Amura saw Luther and Allison go down the stairs giving her the chance to go down as well.

The buffed Hargreeves grabbed ahold of Cha Cha and threw her off the ground making Hazel turn around.

"You!" He pointed his gun at the girl but it was kicked by Allison.

The woman tried to attack him with her kicks but she was only choked by him.

And so, Diego came running for her, hitting Hazel in the back and climbing onto him, "Let her go!" He shouted.

As Luther also came running to Hazel making Diego climbed off of him and took Allison away from his hold, the large man threw the other away while Amura dodged the flying man.

Which she was shocked at.

But she immediately composed herself and ran after Hazel's gun.

"Who the hell are these guys!?" Allison asked which the girl chose to ignore.

"You're welcome." Luther told Diego.

"I was doing fine." He replied.

"Oh, yeah, you really had them..."

"Ever hear of a rope-a-dope?"

"Can you children stop fucking argue for just one bloody min-"

Amura had turned her eyes amethyst and saw Cha Cha shooting at them.

So, she immediately dodged away when it actually happened and shot her with the gun she took.

"Go! While she's distracted!" The brunette shouted at the siblings while Cha Cha took a moment as she was shot.

The four of them left the living room.

"Care to fucking explain!?" Diego asked the girl who lead the way.

"Right time, right place to be asking that, don't you think!? She's still alive by the way." Amura answered while reloading her gun.

"Vanya..." Allison remembered.

"Shit." The girl muttered and was about to go back.

"No. Stay here." Luther said and left.

"Okay... Bloody shit! She's coming, run!" She exclaimed, her eyes are back to amethyst, looking into Alisson's sight, which Diego and Allison were shocked to see.