Chapter 13: Avoiding Kaname, Returning Memories

Well... Season of Transience won't come out so soon, as it happens when Yagari Toga arrives, so take your time to decide! I kinda wanna type out season of Transciene, but... I dunno... You guys might find it boring... if you had read it... just like Ice Blue Sin, as Yami did not appear much, due to Fuka being the main character of Ice Blue Sin... Meh... You guys decide.

After the incident with Fuka, Yami locked herself in her own room, ignoring almost everyone else. She didn't even give Kaname his yearly Valentine Day present. That was how upset Yami was.

 __________________________________________________________

Scenes that she had never seen before, playing out in front of her. A man getting slashed in a duel. A younger Kaname rushing out. The man shattering into pieces in front of Kaname, after hugging him. The scene turned blurry and another scene played out, a younger Yuki and another woman, who looked a lot like Yuki. She seemed to be saying something, before blood splattered out in front of Yuki.

The scene changed again... This time round, a winter night, with a younger Yuki... and a vampire.

Everything came into a blank, until another image flashed in front of her. A really scary being... Its teeth were really sharp, its jaws were open... That which most people call a mouth... Its mouth... stretched all the way to its cheek...

Before anything else flashed through her mind, Yami shot up from her bed, panting heavily.

'It's been a while since I had nightmares... This was why I always slept beside Kaname...' Yami thought, before shaking her head, clearing her thoughts about Kaname. Before she came into the Moon Dormitory, she had already had recurring nightmares, though not as clearly as this one. They were flashes of images and were sometimes fuzzy. This time round... the images were clear...

 The way Fuka died and turn into sand... It doesn't feel as sad as the death of the two adults, but... it was still sad...

 "... I'm still not gonna forgive Kaname... Idiot Kaname." Yami mumbled, hugging a pillow to her chest...

 In Kaname's room, he suddenly sneezed. Thankfully no one was there.

                                          *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

Nightmares continued everytime Yami slept, which caused her to not sleep and stay awake, by reading a book. 

 Ten minutes later...

'I'm really bored.' Yami thought closing the book. She then decided to go to Chairman Cross's house in the campus by leaving through the window.

                                 *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * 

 At Chairman Cross's house

"Yami-chan!!!!! You came to visit Papa!!!!!!" Chairman Cross beamed, tears of joy flowing out of his eyes like a waterfallas he ran towards Yami, wanting to hug her and twirl her around in his flowery background.

Yami side stepped immediately, causing him to knock into the wall nearby instead.

 "I didn't come here to visit you, I'm here to pass the time." Yami said nonchalently, causing another flood of tears to flow down from Chairman Cross's eyes.

"Well, why are you here this time?" Zero asked, standing at the hallway with Yuki.

"Zero!! Don't be rude to Yami onee-chan!" Yuki said, raising a finger up at him.

"... I had a fight with Kaname, so I don't wanna go back." Yami said, and started heading to her room.

All three had slightly widened eyes, as they would never expect Yami to quarrel with Kaname.

Yami suddenly stopped and stepped back to look at them.

"If he asks where I went, don't tell him. Understand?" Yami asked, looking at them, and the three nodded their heads, even Zero.

 * * * * * * * * * *  * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *  * * * * * * *  * * * *  *

A man with one red eye and one blue eye...

A baby being eaten...

Lots of blood...

The 'thing' that ate the baby... is looking straight at a little girl[Yami].

........................... Everything went black.

*************************************************

Gasps*

Yami jolted awake, panting heavily, her eyes wide.

"What... was that?" Yami mumbled, her eyes wide with fear and shock. Drops of water fell down to her trembling hands.

"... Water?" Yami questioned herself, until realisation struck her. It was her tears.

"... Why... Why am I crying...?" Yami mumbled, her tears rolling off her cheeks uncontrollably.

Was it for the baby? Who was the baby? Or was it because of fear of the 'thing' which was looking at her?

Yami stayed up for the rest of the night, unable to sleep.

****************************************************

The next day...

"Yami-chan, why don't you attend Day classes with the Day class students as a Night class exchange student?" Chairman Cross excitedly suggested.

"Okay. I don't mind..." Yami answered tiredly. She did not manages to get a wink of sleep after the dream and could not be bothered to reject Chairman Cross's hare brained ideas. Besides, what harm could there be in just going over to the Day class for a while? It's a good way to avoid Kaname too, so why not? 

However, what Yami did not expect was... how wrong she would be...

Well.. Its been a long time since I updated, so I'm sorry!!! And I'm sorry for this exteremely short chapter!!!! I'm down with flu and a horrible cough[almost died in class today]... I'll be updating the next part in the next chapter...