29.

Ryle:

I catch sight of Alba and the boy. I hesitate for a moment seeing Alba's yellow turtleneck peaking out of her big brown sweatshirt. The turtle neck that I chose for her. Her arm's around Vinny's shoulder, slowly but fluidly gliding down the rink.

'For the second time.' I think as I reach them and quickly turn, covering them with ice.

"Ryle!" They scream and topple over.

Alba's arm reaches out and grabs my collar, taking me down with them. I fall on top of them, my arms holding me up above them. I stare down at the two of them between my arms as they lay there giggling, pink in the faces. For a moment I think I see a glimmer of someone in the boy's place, another boy. 

A boy that looks like Alba and I.

"Here." I say a little too loudly as I push myself off of them.

I reach down to help them up. However they don't seem to notice because their to busy laughing. I shake my hands infront of them and Vinny raises his nose in the air and gets up on his own. Alba grabs both my hands to help herself up.

"How do you do that?" She ask as I yank her up and she squeals.

She stumbles into me, making me slide back a little, scaring her even more.

"It's okay!" I exclaim as she tenses in my embrace. "I got it." I add.

"Okay, okay." She breathe in and out and Vinny skates over. He supports her from the back while I do the same from the front.

"Okay?" I ask and she nods. "Alright then let's do this one more time." I say and she shakes her head vigorously.

"No! I'm tired! We've been trying for so long it's just not working." She groans and presses closer for support.

"No, we keep trying." Vinny interrupts us and I nod.

"I can't help but agree with little Ginny." I add and the boy frowns at me.

"It's Vinny." He corrects me for a second time and Alba shakes her head.

"Break! I deserve a break! Let's go have some food." She pushes off of my chest and skates to the edge of the rink with jerky movements.

"Guess we don't have a choice." I say to Vinny and he shrugs.

We skate over to Alba and slip our arms right her elbows. We drag her shrieking and embarrassed self to the edge of the rink, flashing laughing people smiles as we do.

"I can't believe this! You guy are horrible." She whisper yells pressing her palms to her flaming cheeks.

Alba:

"You're making this real memorable." I grumble, sipping my warm drink.

"Thank you babe." Ryle says loudly, Vinny and I blushes.

"So Vinny," I start ignoring Ryle as his hand climbs up the back of my coat, "what do you want to be in the future? Any ideas?"

Ryle reaches the back of my bra and feels around.

'Looking for a bra strap is he?' I think happily.