49.

Ryle:

"You have the papers right?" Alba asks quickly pulling a jacket over her brown dress.

"Yeah." I mutter tying up my shoes.

"Are you two always this late?" Mama asks cradling Seamus to her chest.

"Not always." I smile as Kimy rolls her eyes gently tapping Henry's back.

I walk over and give all four of them a quick kiss and Alba takes her turn after me.

"Thanks for watching over the boys, we'll be back before one." I wave and slam the door shut.

"Alright let's hurry." Alba smiles and nearly runs out of the elevator.

"You need to calm yourself." I poke Alba's soft and chubby tummy and she grabs my hand.

"I can't." She squeals. "I'm just so excited right now. You did get the papers right?"

"I could swear you asked me this question before." I stick my bottom lip out and she giggles.

"Sorry, sorry." Alba pats my cheek and I follow her out of the elevator to the car. "They are going to like it right?" I hear her say as we climb into the car.

"Of course they are, it's the best gift you could ever give children lovers." I reassure her and then we drive off to Marshall and Alyssa's anniversary party.

"Ryba! My second favorite couple in the world." Marshall laughs with food in his mouth and I frown.

"What the he-" I start to question what exactly Ryba is, when Alba cuts me off.

"Is that our ship name!" She shrieks with laughter and Marshall grins like a shark.

"Yes, it absolutely is." He nods proudly and I sigh.

"That's so sweet of you." Alba nearly jumps in her heels and I wrap my arms around her waist to keep her from floating away.

"Marshall can do no wrong, can he?" I say but before Alba could respond a voice answers for her.

Alba:

"Of course he can't." We turn to find Alyssa in an embroidered party gown. "He's perfect."

"Aww my gorgeous babe, come'ere." Marshall throws his arms open wide of her and she walks into them.

"Happy Anniversary." I smile widely at Alyssa and she smiles back at me.

"Thank you so much for coming." She says and I shake my head.

"How could we not?" I say shrugging it off.

"Of course, we could have. We could have stayed in bed-" Ryle starts and I tightly press my finger to his lips.

"Stop." I glare at him, burning like a light.

"You two haven't settled down the slightest bit after having kids." Alyssa smiles leaning her forehead against Marshalls neck.