chapter fourteen

You have been in a relationship with Max for around a year at this point, you met his parents not too long ago and Max has met your parents as well. The year anniversary is actually happening today, and you have been saving to buy a gift for Max from his favorite brand. He has planned on making a very cute date for you.

Tom has been practicing your favorite song on the piano and Max is going to sing it while you walk out to his back door and see all the decorations he will have put there to make the date literally perfect.

You are getting ready to hang out with -max in London, he wants to go to the famous blue door of your favourite Hugh Grant movie. He has already everything prepared for when you two come back. Max's parents are with his grandparents and Harvey is spending the night with Sarah at his house with her family, so you and he have the house for yourselves.

<<<

when you go back home after taking pictures in the blue door from Notting hill, there is no one there, but you see light in the back so you go out and you see tom sitting with a beautiful, big, black piano. when you open the door he starts playing your favorite song and that's when Max starts singing behind you with a microphone in his hands. You don't know what to do, so you just sit down in the table that has been prepared to eat dinner.

When the song finishes, tom says goodbye, and leaves, then you are left with Max who is tired of singing and moving around you while singing. You kiss him and give him the gift you had bought him. When he opened the gift he couldn't believe it, so he kissed you and hugged you picking you up and moving around the backyard.

You have dinner and after you start the second thing. Max played this one song on Spotify and you two start dancing under the lights. After the dance, you start the film but you end up falling asleep and he stops the film and goes to sleep with you because is late at night.

<<<

A few days later, you and Max are getting ready for a couples photoshoot Dobby offered to make you as a present because you and Max have no photos together and you have been talking about making your relationship public for a while now even though all the fans probably already know you two are together.

You have prepared two different outfits to wear and Max also has two outfits to wear. Dobby knocks on the door like an old man, you open the door and he comes in waiting for max to take the bag with the other outfit of him and yours.

The three of you start the photoshoot in the castle you and -max first went to before even when you started dating and Dobby starts taking photos, after that the locations change a few times before the outfit change. At the end of the day, Dobby had like 2000 photos of you ad Max, he spends a few days editing those photos and when they are ready he sends them to you and Max.