chapter five

ypou are quite late on the project you ahve to send to your boss, you have tries to wake up early for the 6th day ina  row, but it did not happen and you slept in for more time than you thought. To advance work, you check your email while you have breakfast and because you need to film a new renovation video for your youtube channel because it has been a while since you last filmed; when you send the email to your boss with all the information for the news you have been working on for weeks, you pick your camera and start filming.

-the first project which we're going to do, it's a wall decor and I'm reaally excited about it! -you talk to the camera- the things we'll need to have to do it are...

You continue talking and when you finished you remember you forgot to the I intro, so you make it in another clip, transfer all the clips to your computer, you put one of your favourite podcasts and start editing in your garden.

Max texts you and you two start talking about what you are doing and the plans you have for the day. Max has a meeting with his record label and you need to do some grocery shopping. When you finish editing, you save the video to your external hard drive and do to the kitchen to make some food with the rest of the food you ahve left at your house.

A few hours later, you meet with Harvey to go and hang out at his house, so you take advantage and go with your dog, so Harvey's dogs can play with yours. When you arrive at the house, Max is on a phone call with his mum so you go to the living room to wait him and Harvey to watch a movie.

You open the porch door of the guys' house, so your dog can go outside with his dogs. When you turn around, Max is already on the couch turning in a tv show and Harvey is in the kitchen eating some snacks and picking some for you to try.

what do you want to eat for dinner? -Max asks you

I am good thanks, I am not hungry -you reply- but probably Harvey wants something, he is always hungry

You and Max laugh when Harvey replies.

I want a pepperoni pizza Max -he says- and also order a cheese one, I know you love that one

Yes I do -Max says picking the phone again and calling the pizza place to order the food.

<<<

Around 12:00pm, you are still with the guys, and Max has this crazy idea of a place he wants you to see even though is incredibly late at night.

... Believe me, I need you to see this place, and at night it is very beautiful -He finish the sentence he was saying

Okay, okay, I'll go, but please Harvey -you say turning your head to Harvey- take care of my dog while I'm gone

Of course stranger -he replies

You and Max leave the house to the place he wants to take you. Fifteen minutes later, you ask Max how long is gonna take you to arrive because you are very tired and very luckily for you, he says that you ahve already been there. You walk down some stairs and you see the place.

It is incredible. It is this castle from the 18th century and it is beautiful. The night is giving the space a look you never thought it was possible to experience until today. Without you knowing, Max starts taking pictures of you and videos where it is possible to see how happy you are.

Max walks you to his house and you stay there the night because it is where your dog is and you cannot sleep without your dog. The next morning you will go back to your house with your dog to have breakfast and publish the youtube video you filmed earlier in the day.