chapter nine

A few weeks passed and the facetimes between you and Max became more frequent. When your boss calls you that specific morning, he had great news because the presentation you gave the day you almost fall asleep, was accepted and you were going to be the headmaster of it which makes you incredibly excited and proud of yourself.

The first person you tell the good news is your mother of course, and the next person you call is Max. When you tell him the news, he can't believe it and he thinks you are joking but a bit he realized you were not kidding and congratulates you.

You have been incredibly happy lately because besides the new job from your job, your youtube channel is growing a lot and you are having some viral videos which are making you so happy and proud of yourself.

While you reply to comments on your youtube while your favourite group is on the back group you are realizing about the actual reaction Max had to the news and for some reason, the thought and your feeling are kicking your body and you realise you are catching feelings for him but of course, you will never say it directly to him because you don't want to ruin the friendship you have created with him.

You know his first priority is his music career and then goes love, and of course, as a friend of his, you want him to have the life of his dreams, and if that means not telling him you like him because you know what his reaction can be, is better for you if you just stay like you are at the moment with him.

<<<

Max is doing a live stream on Instagram where he is chatting with all his fans and he is playing some music with his guitar and his piano. the comments are constantly asking about you, but he doesn't want to add information to what they will probably know from what Harvey had told them, so he decides to do some "4 chords songs" and starts asking for suggestions and when he reads "Modern Loneliness" by Lauv, he starts singing and everyone in the comments starts going crazy.

After the live stream, he calls you to chat before going to bed and to tell you what his fans told him during the live stream. He has been liking you for a long time, but he doesn't want to tell you for the same reasons you don't want to tell him.

<<<

Apparently, Max has been very weird when Harvey or the rest of the guys talked about you in front of him, and that is because he doesn't want to tell and admit that he likes you, so Harvey has been trying to make him say it out loud, but he hasn't been able to make it yet.

They are all about to leave the house where they have been spending the weekend and they are finishing their bags. When they leave and get to the train, Dobby and Max fall asleep and you stay awake on your social media while Tom finishes editing a video to post on your youtube channel about the trip.

Halfway through the trip, Harvey receives a message from her girlfriend about how long he has left, just in case, they can have time to meet and talk a bit. He replies and takes to her the rest of the commute.