chapter fifteen

It has been almost 5 years since you started living here on the United Kingdom and you're so happy to say you've been dating Max for almost 4 years now.

During this 5 years, your YouTube channel grew a lot (right now you have 2.8mil subscribers) and you changed my job to another one where you can work less but get paid really good on the same industry, journalism.

Max and Harvey are probably the group of the moment, their songs are always on the radio and you are so proud of them. Of course, their friends are so happy for them and they are waiting for you to get engaged to Max.

To be honest, you would love to marry Max someday, but right now you are in the best state of our relationship that you don't need to think about marriage yet.

This summer finally you are going to visit Manchester with my friends. This is because you'll be spending all the summer traveling with them on their summer tour of their least album and you are going to be on Manchester 3 whole days because they have to make 3 concerts on the city.

That's your proximity future, right now you're recording videos (as I always do) and you're learning how to play the drums with Harvey's help.

Everything in your life is amazing and you are having opportunities you would never think, and everything is because eyoud decided to go to the united kingdom to find a joba and you found something even better, you found a pair of twins who are amazing singers who happened to be your neighbors when you moved.