prologue

18 june 2015 (age:14)

"Y/n, y/n help me!!" My sister shout in fear wokig me up. I am tied to a chair in a dark room, in front of me there is my sister on the ground on the verge of death in a pool of her own blood. Beside her there is my father looking at me with a nasty smirk. I am half naked, I only have my bra and my boxers left.
"Hey honney" my dad say
"Don't call me that" I spit on his face and he slap me
"Shut up you bitch!"

He screams but I don't listen to him I focus on my 11 year old sister behind him dying. She lets out a moan of pain but my father heard her, he turns around and kicks her several times in the ribs. Suddenly she stops moving and she closes her eyes. He puts his fingers on her neck to see if she's still alive. "She is dead"

He unclasp my bra and takes my breasts and massages, with drool coming out of his mouth. I almost threw up just seeing his disgusting face. Like anyone who has a penis I feel my member harden, I try to hide it but he sees it. He spreads my legs and holds my cock through my boxers as I cry harder.
"You like that little bitch. Tell me you like that."
"N-No......" I mumble.
He takes my jaw and makes me look in his eyes, puts his hand at the base of my penis and rubs up and down keeping eye contact until I cam.

The worst day of my life, I lost my sister and my innocence by the same man, the same day.

                       22 july 2015

The day after my sister died I was preparing dinner as usual when I heard a noise upstairs I went upstairs and and saw him convulsing, I waited a bit then he stopped moving I checked his pulse, he was dead. Karma does things right, karma is the baddest bitch.

---------------

Today I am going to an orphanage, I am stressed but other than that I am fine. I'm not at all sad that this asshole is dead, when he convulses I even waited for his heart to stop or for him to choke and I jumped of joy when he was no longer breathing. This asshole killed my mom and my sister. Alcohol took care of him.

---------------------
Sooooooo do you like it ?

I needed more y/n g!p story so I said to myself why not make one, so here we are.