11

1 month after

We where at our dorm and I was calling Billie on facetime like every night even if she was more distant than usual, it was time, the time I had to tell her, this is it.
"Hey billie I have to tell you something..." she continued to write something on her other and hummed to let me continue.
"You already know that I will not be here when you'll come back." She nodded STILL LOOKING AT HER FUCKING PHONE but I will not scream because I didn't wanted to make her mad.
"Well I'll move to Seoul for our debut so I will not come back for the next two years..." I said sadly but her face didn't changed at all she just hummed.
"Wow cool y/n I'm so happy" she continued looking at her phone. Did she just not listened to me?!
"Well Billie if your like this then ok I just said that we will not see each other for 2 years and you don't FUCKING MIND BRO ARE YOU SERIOUS!??!" I talked calming at the beginning but screamed my lungs at the end.
"HEY BRO DONT SCREAM AT ME LIKE THAT YOU BITCH" she screamed too shocking me.
"Well bye Billie if you want to know what I was saying to you ask me in message but not even think about calling me after calling me a bitch" I said and saw her face decomposed after she realized what she just said.
"Wait, y/n w-" I hanged up before she could say anything else.

Billie POV

I know you wonder why I'v been so mean to y/n, Well let me explain.

1 month and a half before I was at que's house, my boyfriend(🤢) with Daniel, zoe and drew. I was sitting om his knees playing truth or dare. It leaned on me and Brandon dared me to date y/n during 2 months then broke her heart, that's why, only two months after I can leave this burden. God why is Brandon so stupid to asked me that.

While we were on facetime I was talking with que about dirty things and you know what.

I still wondered why she looked so just when I was not listening so I asked her

Billie bob

Hey what where you talking abt on facetime

Pretty savage 🦁

Wow you really didn't listened, I was saying that I'll move to Seoul in 3 months for 2 years or more.

Billie Bob

K.
Seen

Did that burden bitch just leaved me on seen?! Anyway I don't really care if she move away.......I think.

Bby brand is calling

Decline or accept

"Hey baby" my love said

"Heyy love" I answered.

"How is it going with potatobitch (y/n)"

"Well I wanted to ask you, she is moving to Korea in three months which means we'll don't see each other for the next 2 years or more. So can I already say her that's was just a dare, please?"

"Hmmm well ok, but make sure to BREAK her heart." He said we continued to talk during 1 hour.

I decided to send her THE message

Billie bob

Hey I want to tell you something...