8

I walked in the living room and took my bag where all my clothes are and returne to my room. And on the way I almost got lost bro that house is so big.

While I was emptying the suitcase pope enters and sat next to me.
"Do you want me to help you unpack?" she asked.
"yes thank you" I answered.

10 minutes later she asked me
"Y/n why is there only boxer briefs in your suitcase?" They didn't know already? Why did the orphanage didn't tell them?
"The orphanage didn't tell you?"
"What they were supposed to say us?"
"That I'm intersex, I have a dick..." I sniffed she saw it quickly engulfed me in a hug.
"Shhhhh it's ok everything is ok, that's totally normal and people who make fun of it are real jerks" she stroked my hair and I puted my head in the crook of her neck. She continued speaking
"I'm gonna tell it to lisa or do you want to do it yourself?" She asked
"Can you please do it I don't have the balls to do it myself" we chuckled at the same time and she nodded looking down at me with a sympathetic look.
She leaves the room and I continued to unpack, vibing at bellyache by Billie, dope by BTS and playing with fire by blackpink in the back ground.(a/t: whose your bias in blackpink and BTS, mine are lisa in blackpink but I can't choose for BTS)

Pope POV

"Hey baby can I talk to you please this is about y/n" I asked. She looked disappointed when I said that.
"I hope this is not something bad, we just adopted her but I already love her....." she said a little bit sad or......upset?
"No no It's not sad at all, well for her it was sad when she was at school but she said she gets better every day, for us we just have to be proud of our daughter. I would just appreciate it if the orphanage told us about it...." I reassured her as she nodded.
"So the things I wanted to say is that y/n is intersex, she's born with a dick" I said looking at my laps scared of her reaction, scared for y/n.
"That's cool, that's totally normal but I wonder why the orphanage didn't tell us...? She sighed heavily. Shoot I forgot something! I started to run upstairs when lisa grabbed my wrist
"What are you doing" she said a little disappointed.
"I forgot to show the 'special' room to y/n"
"O God go get her run!" I started to run and I head her screaming "FASTER USAIN BOLT!" Making me laugh.

Y/n POV

I had finally finish unpack and I was lying down on my bed in my boxer and a long t-shirt, my legs and harms spread all over the dark bed. I was a mess.

 The t-shirt

The t-shirt

My boxer (yes I was obligated to put it)

I heard a faint knock on my door then saw two legs coming at me. I saw pope and instantly panicked because I'm in boxer in front of my new mom. I quickly covered myself with my blanket  and asked her what's wrong.
"Just put on some sweatpants and follow me please" she said covering her eyes.
I putted on black Nike sweatpants and follow mama downstairs (mama=pope, mom=lisa)

As we arrived in the kitchen mom putted a blindfold on my eyes.
"What are you doing" I asked
"Shhhhh baby don't worry that's a surprise keep the blindfold on"
They leaded me in the basement, opened a door and said in unison
"You can take it off"
I took it off and what I saw amazed me.

"What are you doing" I asked"Shhhhh baby don't worry that's a surprise keep the blindfold on"They leaded me in the basement, opened a door and said in unison"You can take it off"I took it off and what I saw amazed me

(Without the 'big hit')

A dance room, giant. It's been nearly two weeks that I didn't dance because YG gave me 'vacation'. Let me explain..... Almost 1 year after my dad's death I did an audition at YG entertainment for being a trainee and then I'd you have change to do you debut on a k-pop group and become an ✨idol✨ that's my dream. It's been three years since I became a trainee and my trainer told me that it was sure at 90% that I'll make my debut in one year with my member. I was so excited.

"My God thank you, thank you, thank you so much!" I nearly screamed and jump to hug mom and mama. "But how did you know that I love dancing?"
"The orphanage told us" mom said
"And they also told us that you are a trainee at YG entertainment, right?"
"Yes I am" I exclaimed
"Well that will be useful, so you can stay here for training if you want, me and mom are going to the mall bye" they hugged me and went out leaving me alone on my own.

----------------------
I'm tired so if there is spelling errors tell me so I can correct them thank

845 word🧡