2

We are at the concert and it will start in 15 minutes, fans are singing the lyrics to her songs while waiting for it to start and i only sing when i know the songs, the atmosphere is magical. Suddenly the bad guy music starts blowing through the whole concert hall. Fans start screaming and crying when they see the green and black haired girl arrive, she starts to jump in time with the song. She is even more magnificent than in the photo.

--------------------------

The concert just ended, it was too good and I could have sworn that during the concert she gave me two or three glances and has these looks I don't know why because I had nothing for myself make it horny but I felt y/n.jr harden in my pants, fuck I'm really sensitive.

We are about to go back to the orphanage when a man dress in black and writes STAFF on his shirt and he is very muscular, he must be a bodyguard come to us.
"hello ma'am sorry to bother you but Mrs. Eilish asked me to come pick you up because she wants to talk to you."
"ok ....." I reply by wondering why she wants to talk to me, it's true why she would talk to me, she is famous, beautiful, has a perfect dress style and there is me, unknown, not necessarily beautiful and a dress style that is not crazy.

He takes me backstage and tells me to wait because billie will be there in a few minutes. 10 minutes later I hear footsteps approaching and at the corners of the wall she is there, the girl with the hair color that comes from Mars but at the same time the most beautiful. She waves her hand in front of my face getting me out of my trance I hadn't noticed that I was staring at her with my mouth open.
"Ho....humm....h-hey sorry for s-staring at you." I stutter, god I never stutter usually, I'm never nervous normally but she intimidates me A LOT.
"Hey that's ok, your ok, I'm ok, we are ok." She answer and make me laugh
"Yeah, but why do you want to talk to me?" I ask
"You seems pretty cool that's why i wanted to get to know you" She smile. God her smile is so gorgeous, she is beautiful. I become red like a tomato at these word.

Seeing that i'm not very comfortable billie hugs me but accidentally hits my cock with her arm and I hiss in pain but try to hide it by holding my penis while her head is in the palm of my neck. I struggle not to fall from the pain and stay upright hugging her. She sees me making a pained face and holding my lower part and gives me a questioning look.
"it's nothing, with your arm you hit ..... a bruise "I'm lying
"You sure a bruise doesn't usually hurt that much, wait I'm going to bring my mom back and she'll look at it and tell you if it's normal." my God
"NO NO ESPECIALLY NOT !!" I scream panicked that she discovers my 'particularity', I continue more calmly. "I mean ... I'm not very comfortable with my body"
"Don't worry she's not going to judge you, if you want I will leave the room when she looks." She answers and I sigh. She continues, "go go into the room lie down on the couch I'll get her." I look down on the floor in defeat and slowly walk over to the couch, thinking of a way to escape of showing my biggest secret to a stranger.

Before I find a way out, the door opens and I see a dark-haired woman with a red reflection and ocean blue eyes.
"hello you must be y/n"
"hi yes it's me" I answer
"Billie told me you had a bruise but it hurt abnormally badly I'm going to look to see if everything is good, okay?" I start to get really nervous and decide to tell her the truth.
"listen I'm sorry but I don't have bruises, I made this up to prevent anyone other than my best friends knowing I'm intersex. I was in big pain because by giving me a hug billie hit my dick but I was scared to tell her. Can you not tell anyone please. " I told her shamefully.
"It does not matter y/n I understand, it is normal that you are afraid, but do not forget your body is magnificent no matter how you are, that you are not like everyone else is no big deal, you have to be different in life. " she says gently patting me on the shoulder and my eyes light up.
"thank you very much maggie really." I say before she hug me.
"Go billie probably waiting for you"
"Yeah bye"
"Bye"

--------------------
tell me if I made any spelling mistakes

830 word 🧡