17

4 months later (damn that's a big ass time skip)

We debuted 4 months ago and our group didn't stop to grow. We make the biggest hall and compete them every time. So people said that we surpassed blackpink but I don't think we do. They will be the number one until the end of the word.

I already realised some solo songs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E07s5ZYygMg

Me and lisa are doing very good, she is my girlfriend and we love each other very much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was in my usual run in the park when I stopped because I had the impression I was being watched. I sat on a bench and waited, I heard a branch cracking but I was wrong, that was not a branch, that was the sound of someone loading a gun. I turned around standing up and saw a person in black pointing a gun at my chest.

*pang* *pang*

I heard to detonation and a sharp pain in my chest and stomach. Since my shirt was white I immediately saw blood going out of my body....that's not supposed to be normal right? I dropped on my knees groaning in pain and clutching my chest trying to stop the bleeding. Y/n your stupid you have two fuck bullet in the body you really think it will keep you alive?.

The person approached me lifted my face for me to saw her oh so familiar blue orbs.
"W-why" I whispered with the rapiest voice I ever heard. She chuckled then said

"Because I love you y/n"

she took off her mask and I was greeted with the face I known to Well

Billie

The moment I saw her face all become black

------------------

° °
👅