18

Billie POV

I checked y/n pulse before throwing her  in the hole in the dirt I made for her. There was none. I took out a needle, heated it with a lighter until it turns orange bas write on y/n's stomach beside the bullet hole.

'She should've listened to me
If I can't have her, no one can
-Billie eilish'

I know what what your saying. Why do I write my name, well now the love of my life is dead so I don't have reason to live.

Lisa POV
3 days later

It's been 3 days, 3 days since y/n didn't come back home. We called the police and right now there is 3000 cops searching her.....I'd gave her my life if I have to.

I received a call from the police, I was with rose, jisoo and jennie. I accepted the call and putted them on speaker.
"We found her, meet us at the park" I immediately hung up.

We reached the park anxiety feelings our veins. We saw many police cars at the gate. We entered, runs during 2 minutes when I noticed 5 police men around a big hole in the dirt with yellow bands around. There are two men in white clothes with a stretcher and a cover on it.

I approached them, as they saw me they had a sad face that worried me even more.
"Where is she?" Jennie asked.
"On the stretcher-" As I was about to take off the cover he grabbed my arm stoping me and continued to talk
"But dont uncover it, her body started decomposing. Someone murdered her... we already have the identity of the murderer." My body falled on the ground, same for the girls.
"W-why. W-WHY THAT BITCH DID THAT!?"  I scream sobbing.
"The girl scarify something on her body
'She should've listened to me
If I can't have her, no one can
-Billie eilish'" he told us. I clenched my fist the I remembered, I remembered the message from that Billie girl on her phone saying that she break up with
y/n.
"H-how did s-she k-killed her" jisoo asked.
"A bullet in the chest and one in the stomach" I sobbed even more then walked off.

---------------
° °
👅