3

With billie we decided to go to taco bell besides her enthusiasm with it is crazy. We get into her car she's driving and I go into the passenger seat.
"you can play music." i plug my phone and play the album stupe virus by stupeflip (if you know it i love you).
"what is that music, it's good" she ask.
"wait, don't you know them ?!"
"no I don't usually listen to French rap." she tries to defend herself, but nothing excuses you for not knowing stupeflip, but as i am nice i decide to pretend to excuse her. "yeah that's true anyway in france they're pretty well known."
"you are French?" she asks.
"yes since I was born"
'haha that's funny" she say sacarstically "you can say something in French please to see if the prejudices on it are true." As I'm a whore I'm not going to say something trivial.
"okay... j'aime que les gents me chie sur la geule, je prefert quand il y a plusieurs personnes "
"oulala sexyyyy what did you say?" now we're going to laugh.
"I like people to shit on my face, I prefer when there are several people." when I say that she bursts out laughing.
"bro even with sentences like that it's sexyy."
"Really?!"
"Yes like really sexy" she say that as she place her hand on my thigh looking directly in my eyes. God y/n.jr calm the fuck down. She just put her hand on your thigh and squeeze it and gently bring her hand to my crotch. Fuck fuck fuck if her hand goes up I have a boner and if I look her in the eyes I cum so I stay like that until her hand lands on my pants above my cock and taps with the tip of her fingers.

I feel my dick getting hard as she takes her hand away and says
"pretty pussyyyyy" lengthening the 'y'.  That shit make me laugh nervously. phew at least she didn't hear when i told maggie that i'm intersex, she still thinks i have female parts besides my HUGE TITTIES!

We arrive in the taco bell, billie orders 10 burritos with only beans and I order as usual 2 bean and cheese burritos. How does she eat so much and be perfect at the same time, every time I eat taco bell I run 4 miles, do 30 push-ups, 50 pull-ups and 80 sit-ups. That must be why most people tell me that I'm not feminine and that I have too much muscle, but I like to be muscular so that's okay.

"Can we go to my place to eat please I don't like eating in public." she says
"okay no problem."

------------------

Short chapter sorry
tell me if I made any spelling mistakes

472 word🧡