4

Billie parks the car in the driveway, takes the burritos and we go to her door."Ok so I think finneas and claudia are here and my dad and my mom." She say and she continues "I want you to meet them even if you already met my mom she even see your panties bro."
"Yeah...crazy" I giggle nervously.
"Are you ok? You seem a bit off since we got the burritos" she ask worried
"Yeah I'm ok, I'm just not ready to say it now" I sigh
"Ok tell me when your ready I dont want to rush things"
"Thank you"

We enter the house immediately greeted by finneas, claudia, patrick and maggie plus two dogs.
"Hey you must be y/n" finneas say
"Billie talked about you a lot by messages today" claudia say with a smirk.
"Shut ou claudia please" billie retorts annoyed. While the 3 dumbass yell at each other I said hello to Maggie and Patrick. When i approach the older woman she takes me in an instant hug and whispers in my ear
"I hope your bruises are better" she gives me a wink which made me laugh and she gives me a smile.
"Hi I'm y/n" I say to the man holding out my hand but instead he hugs me too. Damn it's the cuddling family here ... I won't complain I like it.

"Maggie can I talk to you in private please"
"yeah follow me" she goes to the kitchen so I follow her.
"tell me" she said placing her hand on my shoulder. "did you tell anyone what I told you earlier?" I ask being afraid of the answer.
"no hunny of course why are you asking me that?" she asks and I sigh in relief.
"one of the only person I had said it to couldn't help but tell everyone in my high school which led to harassment which made me change high school"
"o no y/n I'm sorry teens are really stupid sometimes" she said with a look of 'I'm sorry and I have pity', I hate that people have pity on me but with maggie it was different her gaze caught me to the heart and I burst into tears without knowing it and hide my head in her neck.
"shhht its good to cry sometimes hunny it's normal" my god this woman is an angel.

"mom do you know where is y/n?" I hear Billie screaming so I answer, wiping my tears and trying to make my voice shake as little as possible
"I'm here I'm coming" I go to the living room and I see Billie Finneas and Claudia on the sofa waiting for me
"baby you're okay you're crying" billie said coming over to me and taking my face in her hands.
"we can talk about it alone please"
"no problem is that what you were saying to me on the porch" she whispers softly in my ears and I nod.

We are on her bed, me cuddled in billie curled up in a ball and her around me, i'm not lying when i say it's comfortable but my position crushes my balls.
Billie breaks the silence "Are you ready to say it?" I sigh and nod, it wasn't in my plans to tell her right now but I have to now.
"Yes I am ready the problem is that you are going to be afraid and take me out of your life afterwards, like all the people who know it."
"no it would be stupid for that"
"Believe it won't be when you find out" I laugh with sadness and anxiety before continuing
"Since I was born I have something that people don't normally have, that girls don't normally have. It ruined my life, I learned to live with it but sometimes it still weighs on me." I sigh, afraid to continue.
"so?" billie asks confused.
"yes yes wait. Well what I mean is that I am intersex ..." I tell her but she still has her confused expression on her face like a mask that she cannot take off.
"what does it mean?" she asks. Really ?!
"I'm homeschooled, that's not my fault" she said when she saw my wide eyes.
"It means that I am a girl born with a penis, by the way you had not hit a bruise but my balls that's why I reacted like that when you said that you were going looking for your mother for looking at my 'bruises' now only you, maggie and my friends know that." I look down. She stay silent.
"Don't worry I know how it's going I'm going to go home, good b-," Billie cuts me off, pressing her lips to mine in a passionate and brutal kiss.

Our lips move in sync and she licks my bottom lip to ask for the passage that I accepted. As our tongues meet I feel my lower member harden. We both separate out of breath.
"I don't mind that you have a dick on the contrary I find it stylish."
"thanks ... I guess?" I laugh not knowing what to say.
"I really like you y/n" she says, has her words butterflies emerge in my belly and I freeze.
"I really like you too billie."

-------------------
Please comment if you like it or not

891 word🧡