15

Y/n POV

I wake up in lisa's room

Btw that's lisa's room

we are naked and she is sleeping on top of me

we are naked and she is sleeping on top of me. People says that she have little boobs, but for me they are perfect.

I was starting lovely at her figure when my phone went off. I looked at it to see a message from Billie.
Why didn't I blocked her? Idk. Do I regret it? Yes.
I open the notification and read

Billie

Hey I'm sorry, brandon cheated on me and I was too blind to see it, I'm so so so sorry y/n please forgive me and be my girlfriend....again?

I chuckled did she really think I'll come back to her that easily?

Pretty savage 🤡

Hummmmmmm let me think.........
............NO sorry I have someone and I'm planning on ask her to be my girlfriend.

Billie

Btw I saw your debut, congratulations, that was your dream, your reached it, your famous now.

Pretty savage 🤡

Yeah, yeah nevermind see you never.👋

Billie POV

S-she already had someone else, damn she moved on rapidly. I just remember that I know a big secret about her, about her friend between her legs. What if I take my revenge and spread the news.........

On Twitter

Billie eilish

Hey guys I just wanna say I'm @kimy/n ex, and she have a dick, I'm leaving it here.

Comment

Billiebean: Holy crap.

Clockworkfan: don't you dare speaking about my y/n like that!

Billielittkeburrito: I knew she was a freak.

Y/n_sexy_but: you say that just because your mad that your her ex.

Clockwork_official: Hey yuri speaking here. I confirm y/n does not have a dick. I know her for 5 years, no one can know her better that me. That's fake news.

View more

Y/n POV

I heard sound beside me and saw lisa waking up. This is the prettiest view I ever had. The person that I love, in my arms, cuddling with me.
"Hey love" I said brushing her hairs out of her face.
"Hey daddy" she said with her raspy voice. God that was enough to mke my y/n J.R harden.
"I'm gonna take a shower" I announced standing up and going into the shower.

Lisa POV

When y/n entered the shower I saw her phone going off. Should I check it?......yes. I took her phone and saw a notification from a girl named billie. It said

Billie

Go check my Twitter😉

I checked the other message with her and saw that there not in a good terms, at all. On caught my eyes

Billie

I have a boyfriend dating you was just a dare burden bitch.🖕🏻

"What a lovely person" I said sarcastically to myself. I heard y/n going out of the bathroom so I quickly replaced her phone on the night stand.
She arrived in that outfit.

'Damn so hot' I thought. I went in the shower after her. I let the hot water spread on my naked skin, I flinched at how hot the water was.
'Bro she's burning herself with that water' I thought.

After my shower I dressed like that

I go in the living room seeing y/n, jennie, rose and jisoo talking and laughing

I sat beside y/n hugging her waist. Then jisoo spoke
"You had fun last night in your room" I saw y/n with wide eyes. Were we THAT loud?
"Yes lisa you wee THAT loud" rose said while smirking. Did I said that out loud?
"Yes you did lisa" jennie responded. Fuck.
"Btw your moans are hot lili." Rose giggled.
"S-stop it" I stuttered.
"Mmhh~ y/n k-keep going." Jennie imitated us. Y/n, me and jisoo faked gag while chipmunk and nini were moaning y/n name with my voice.
"But y/n seriously what did you do to our lili for making her moaning like that" rose asked and jennie completed her sentence with
"And struggling to walk today, do you saw her walking like a duck to us" she said with a finger pointing the ceiling making a duck face.
"I don't know..." y/n said smirking.
"Yaaah y/n" I said with my hand on my forehead(the holy forehead) putting my head down shaking it. I said
"Anyways who want breakfast?"

----------------------
I dont really have things to say but I want to talk with you so how are you today?

748 word 🧡