5

We're on her bed watching netflix. It's been 2 hours since I confessed my secret to Billie and contrary to what I would have imagined she took it very well, we are even cuddling at the moment. We are now at the end of our 3rd film.
"what do you want to watch now?" I ask
"I have an idea but you're gonna have to close your eyes okay? Trust me."
"What if I don't want to?" I look at her with an cocky gaze. To challenge her.
"Shut up" she said laughing and putting her hand over my eyes.
"it's good I put it on"
"what's this?" I ask and she chuckles, she scares me.
"365 days" o no I watch it a week ago I had the biggest erection of my life. So big that it hurt a bit.
"not all you want but not that!"
"you can't make me change my mind sorry y/n."  I'm going to keep my hands on my pants and I'm going to push down if I feel it going up and I'm going to try to control myself.

We arrive at the boat scene, I'm already hard but billie didn't seem to notice, thank you to my hands for hiding it. But I know the boat scene the last time I saw it this was the final blow, my cock had turned red with the veins sticking out more than usual all because of one scene. And I know it will happend a new time today just by the beginning.

I feel my dick harden so I push heaven more so hard that It start to hurt and I can't hide it anymore. Unfortunately billie notices that I am hard and sees my grimaces of pain. She take off my hand and replace them with hers and I feel my dick twitch at her touch, my breath quickens.
"You like that" she moan in my ears
"How big are you babygirl" she ask me sensually
"T-ten inches" I respond shakely.
"God so big, the biggest I ever had" she whisper/moan.
"What tell you that you are going to have me" I whisper back.
"Me" she answer making me shake harder. She takes off my pants and leaves me in boxers but we can see my cock very very well trying to escape my underwear. She takes me in a long and languid kiss, she forces the passage with her tongue and takes off my t-shirt and hers. She unclips my bra and sucks my nipple at the same time massaging my other. I moan and arch my back.
"are you horny babygirl?" I nod.
"words"
"y-yes" I answer.

she takes off my boxers and my cock hits my stomach.
"Damn girl so big" she places a kiss on the top of my member making me moan. She puts her hand at the base of my cock and moves up and down. She sticks her tongue out and starts to lick my precum making me a mess of moaning. She opens her mouth and takes me inche by inche keeping eye contact the whole time. I take her hair making her moan and push her head up and down. I feel a knot forming in my stomach signaling me that I am coming.
"b-billie I'm g-gonna cum, swallow it" As I cum I look at billie to see if she did what I wanted and she did.
"mmmh you tast so good baby" she lays down next to me and we fall asleep in each other's arms not caring that someone comes in and sees us naked.

------------------
Sooooo smut
Short chapter

615 word🧡