19

1 week later

Today is that bitch day to go on jail. We entered the room where y/n's friend were waiting with red puffy eyes. We sat on the front. Then she entered, the girl that stole y/n life. Her hairs were messy and she had jail clothes. I saw a old woman and a old guy crying silently, they must be her parents. Beside them was a reg head guy, he looked like he had lost all his feelings, clutching at his left arm was a girl sobbing all her life. I think there are her family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The trial just ended, she losted it and have prison for life. I was happy even if seeing the look of her family at the lawyer's sentence broke my heart.

We were out of the building ready to go home when billie's family come to me.
"Hello I'm finneas" the red heard mad hold his hand out for me to shake which I do.
"I'm claudia finneas's girlfriend "
"I'm Maggie billie's mother "
"And I'm Patrick billie's father"
I shook all of there hands.
"We are really sorry about my sister, we didn't know she was capable of doing that type of things" then maggie spoke up.
"Sorry I don't want to be mean. But who were to y/n?"
"I was her girlfriend" they all nodded and a single tear escaped my eyes. Claudia approached me a wipe it with her thumb.
"And I'm jisoo, y/n's best friend-"
"NO, I'm jennie that's me her best friend-"
"Guys stop arguing because.............we all know that I am y/n's best friend" rose cutted off jennie extending her hand to Patrick with a satisfied smirk.

I saw a notification from IG by YG

I saw YG starting the conference on the TV so I put the channel and listened

Random Clockwork's fan POV

I was already crying because of clockwork disband. I turned on the TV and listened to the YG conference.

"Hello, we are here to talk about clockwork's disband, that's not ordinary reason, the group was supposed to continue for 7 years but something stopped all.

On the 7 January 2019 morning. Y/n went on her usual footing. While she was doing it someone followed her.

At 7:45 kim y/n been murdered by the singer Billie eilish also her ex.

Billie is in jail for the rest of her life. The others member will do solo song normally.

Rest in peace kim y/n'

My whole world shattered in a million pieces. She was the love of my life

Random billie's fan POV

After the discourse of YG I felt so disgusted by Billie, she was my example and now I hate her, she acted so sweet towards us. She just a psycho.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ten years after all that story y/n is still buried in the park where she was killed. Billie is still in jail. But lisa can't forget y/n making her impossible to be with someone that she love properly. Jisoo and rose are married and jennie is with sana of twice. Lisa pray all the night for keeping y/n with her.
Y/n is watching them from the sky proud with a big smile, she even forgive bilie for what she did since she sincerely apologized and regret everything. She is happy in the clouds even if she want lisa to move on from her.

She is happy with her sister and her mother dancing in the clouds waiting for her lover to join them....

End

----------------

So that's the end, what did you think of this book. That's the first book I ever finished.

622 word 🧡

Total word 12 798 🖤💗