9

At the time they went out I called my cousin suga (yes my cousin is suga) and asked him if he can come over with BTS because they're in L.A right now.
Suga= sugar🍬 y/n= pretty savage🦁

Pretty savage🦁

Hey suga would you like to come over with your member, I have a dance hall in my house and I want to dance right now but not alone.

Sugar🍬

Yes ofc we just finish our interview and we come.

Pretty savage🦁

Thank you so much suga.

Sugar🍬

No problem.

During waiting I decided to dance and on 1 or 2 song but bit to much because I still wanted to have energy when they arrives.

(Your the guy with a white cap at the beginning and your a girl, alone.)

(The boy with an orange sweater)

"Wow" I heard multiple voices behind me saying that. I turned around and saw yoongi and BTS at the door of the dance hall.

"Yoongi!" I exclaimed and started running to them then hugged every body.
"Jimin couldn't come I hope your not mad" he said (in this story BTS speak fluent English)
"No it's not a big deal don't worry" I said smiling.
"So on which song do you want to dance?" Junkook asked
"Humm....I know"

(Your jimin the guy with red vans, red hairs)

(Your still jimin the guy with black hair and blue Jordan)

"Y/n you really improved in dance bro" taehyung exclaimed clapping his hands.
"Yeah take you I'v been practicing a lot lately." I said drinking, panting and sweating. "Guys I'm gonna take a shower" as I said that I received a message from Billie.

Billie Bob 💗

Hey would you like to come over in 20 minutes I need to talk to you about something.

Pretty savage🦁

Yeah ofc I'm gonna take a shower then I'm coming.

Billie bob💗

k thank by.

Pretty savage🦁

By.

I really didn't liked when people 'K' me, it's make me mad and I hopped there is nothing bad because she seems a little bit sad and cold in message.

Billie POV

I bet you are asking why I acted so cold with y/n well first I just had been informed that I'm going on tour in 3 days during 4 months, I already asked if I can bring y/n but they said no so we gotta spend 4 month  without seeing each other. HELL. And second I wanted to ask her to be my girlfriend but I was stressed.

After 25 minutes she finally arrived at my house she knocked 2 times and I went to open the door. As I opened the door I saw her in a gorgeous outfit

 As I opened the door I saw her in a gorgeous outfit

"Hey" she greeted me and waved a little "Hey you look gorgeous" I said with wide eyes, she blushed a little

"Hey you look gorgeous" I said with wide eyes, she blushed a little.
"Come in I need to talk to you" I looked down while going to my room

We where in my room and took all my courage and said
"Y-y/n can you p-please be my girlfriend, I l-love you, really" she looked shocked but putted a smile on her face. She took my chin between her long fingers making me started in her eyes. She leaned in, I leaned in to. Our lips collided and moved in sync. I swear her lips tasted like even. She then separated our lips and whispered
"Yes bilie I want to, I love you to" she looked up at me and a single tear of joy escaped my eye, she wiped it off but I was not finished yet....
"I have something else to say. In 3 days I'm going on tour during 4 months, I already asked my manager if you can come but he disagreed...sorry" I sniffed and let the tears fall on my cheeks. She engulfed me in a hug then whispered in my ears
"Shhhh it's ok, that's not a big deal but promise me to facetime me every day and send me messages every day. And don't cheat on me, ok?" She asked and raised an eyebrow making me chuckle. I then engulfed her in another hug, my head rested in the crook of her neck stroking her hairs and scalps.
"I promise"

We ended up cuddling all the day not thinking about the next day, the future...

As bad as he can be

------------------
Did you like that chapter?

751 word 🧡