10

Has we cuddled I received a message from YG

YG

Hey y/n don't forget that you return to training tomorrow bye.😉

Y/n

Yes don't worry I know bye.

Billie was asleep in my arms, little snorts escaped her mouth. So cute as I was staring at her I received another message from YG.

YG

Hey y/n change of plan you must come here really fast and sleep at the dorm during 1 week you need to improve in dance even if your one of our best trainee.

Y/n

Ho ok I'll be here in 30 minutes.

But then I remembered that Billie will ho in tour in three days, that was the last time I saw her during 4 months.

I gently rubbed her cheek and kissed her on the forehead, each cheeks, the nose then the mouth. As I finished the kisses I saw her with wide open eyes and a big grin in her face.
"That was cute" she said and I burst in laughter covering my face in embarrassment.
"Stoooppp"I said empathizing the O and the P.
"And I have a thing to say you." I stood up seriously and I continued
"You know I'm a trainee at YG entertainment "
"Yes?" She answered.
"Well they just called me and say that I must go back now at the building and stay there during 1 week.....so that's the last time we see each other for the next 4 months." I said nervously. I looked up at her and saw her sad face, a single tear left her eyes. I quickly hugged her tightly and rubbed her back whispering sweet things in her ear.
"It's ok,it's ok" and I sang softly in ears

"If I ever were to lose you
I'd surely lose myself
Everything I have found dear
I've not found by myself
Try and sometimes you'll succeed
To make this man of me
All my stolen missing parts
I've no need for anymore

I believe
And I believe 'cause I can see
Our future days
Days of you and me"

I heard her sobs calming down, she separated our hug and say
"If that's for your happiness then go my love, I hope I will be able to come back for a pause in the middle of the 4 month, I love you." My heart fluttered at the L-word.
"I love you too Billie bye" I said then went to my car. Will I started to drive off I saw Bille on her porch waving at me.

20 minutes later

I entered the big hidden building and immediately saw my manager and my pre debut member

Kum Mi-Yong