14

Lisa POV

We are at my dorm, I know that chiken(jisoo), nini(jennie) and rosie(rose) are here because I asked them, I really want to continue what we did earlier but that will be hard because there here...I don't care I just want her to fuck me.

We're currently in my room
"Y/n do you want to watch Netflix" I asked because I have an idea.
"Sure" she answered.
"I choose what we're watching!" I exclaimed. I choose sex education, I already watched it 100 times but that one of the only Netflix serie that can make me horny even if I'm already horny, y/n is not I need to change that.

I just putted the first episode of the first season on the first scene there is sex, great. I keep staring at y/n's jogging and saw a bulge forming. I approached myself and placed my cheeks on her bulge resting my left hand on her knees  and my right under her t-shirt touching her abs and her torso

 I approached myself and placed my cheeks on her bulge resting my left hand on her knees  and my right under her t-shirt touching her abs and her torso

(Imagine boobs)

Meanwhile

Billie POV

I'm devastated, I just received this message by Brandon.

Bby brand

I cheated on you during 1 year and you never noticed it how pathetic😂 anyways I break up with you I'm going with Daniel.

Seen.

I keep on crying all my soul, I just realized that I have feelings for y/n and I wasted it, I broke her when we can have something. I regret everything. Finneas is so angry at me that he ghosted me every time I talk to him claudia do it too. There mad that I had the most beautiful human and I broke her and all my chance... I'm such a bitch.

Should I text her?
I'll do it in the morning...

Lisa POV

I trace my hand that was on her abs to her pants, she looked tired, her eyes where close but she still answer when I talk so I'm gonna gave her energy.

I putted off her belt and saw her erect dick trying to escape her boxer. Yummy. I took off her boxer and her dick sprung out hitting her stomach.

3d person POV

Lisa licked her lips then place a kiss on the tip of her member, earing y/n groan make her even more horny.

When lisa put a second kiss on her dick y/n open her eyes and saw lisa ready to give her a blowjob.
"W-what are you doing"
"I want to finish what we did earlier"
"Ok..."
At those word lisa lick all the length of y/n. She start to play with her balls making y/n growl. She put all her cock in her mouth making her gag. Before y/n could cum she sit on y/n waist. Y/n enter slowly seeing lisa's pain.
"Lisa are you a virgin?"
"Y-yes"
"Ok tell me when I can move" lisa readjust herself and said
"It's ok" when y/n started moving she heard sound coming from the other side of the door but didn't mind it. After a few trust lisa was a moaning mess and said.
"Y-y/n I'm gonna cum so h-hard" as she said she come, hard.

Lisa POV

I collided on the bed panting and we fall asleep immediately cuddling.

-------------------------
I like writing smut but I'm not good at it , please help me to get better.

579 word 🧡