Chapter 1

Heyy there , I am Aneesa Muneer and this is my story ^

  " Neesaaaaahhh! " my mother yelled wanting to talk to me

" Sup mom "...I replied in a tout's manner and accent .Your father and I want to speak to you about something important ,mom uttered .I was extremely curious to hear of what they wanted to talk to me about ,besides I have anxiety issues .

" Weee arrrr ".....she stammered ,you are what I asked looking furious already..I was quite surprised because from the way she talked ,I was pretty sure that she wanted to speak to me about something important but keeps stuttering which clearly showed me that she was intense .

" spit it out mom " I said in a rude manner ,just quit stammering and tell me what you want .

" Well ,your father and I kinda suggested to get you married to your cousin Maher .Oops ,I forgot to tell you guys that my family members are half parted Shuwa Arab and Hausa .

" No way " I muttered in a rude manner ,mom just retire from this your crazy jokes and back off ,I said walking to the dinning table to grab a muffin and a glass of Apple juice .

Not so fast young lady ,my mother announced heading to where I was standing stuffing my face with muffins ,why don't you want to get married to your cousin ,he is actually a nice boy and he .....

" Shhhhh " I interrupted, try and understand mom....I muttered in a sassy tune ,arranged marriage sucks ,besides Maher has a girlfriend named Aneeka which I quite know because he often gist me about her .

It's okay if that's what u want ....mom said in a heart breaking tune before exiting the parlour ,I knew that she felt bad so I followed her immediately to apologize .I apologized to her and then retired to my room .To be sincere" ima lazy ass " so I layed down on my cozy bed ,brought out my Macbook air and then started video chatting with my friends as I usually do .I was on a video call with maysa ,nayla ,and zehra ,we have been friends since from high school and now here we are studying medicine in Cyprus .Darn! I forgot to tell you guys that it has not been long since we came back home for our last semester holiday .I really missed my friends a lot and that's why we Facetime almost everyday .Am pretty sure that you guys wanna know more about me like my age ,relationship status ,and the rest .So I am 20 ,I'm light skinned ,I'm from Maiduguri and I'm Hausa ,I'm not short ( that is am averaged ) and am allergic to peanuts and bees plus am a burrito freak .

Immediately I finished video chatting with my friends ,I went to my toilet to pee when The weekend's voice banged in my ears singing "so call out my name !!" That was my ringtone because The weekend's songs are just the answer .I quickly ran to where I dumped it to check on who is calling me ....Immediately I got there I saw that it was Mr weirdo ....sorry that was what I saved Omar's number with .I knew that he kinda likes me because he calls me almost everyday .Well let me give you a brief anecdote on how I met Omar .He has been my friend right from 3rd grade .He is quite handsome but he is just a middle class ..To be frank I can't date him coux am only interested in millionaires .So I picked up the call and then muttered ;

Sup .....

Hello!! ,Omar replied in a husky deep voice .

How are you doing Omar ,I said in a gentle manner

Am fine and you ,he replied

So what's going on ,I asked .

Cool ,I just called you to cheer me up ...he replied

Wtf ...I said in a low tune ....so that he can't hear

Well am quite busy so I suggest you should call your babe ...I said and then hanged off

That must be crazy of him ,that was the first thing I said immediately I hanged off .
Am I his mate ? I muttered and then headed back to the bathroom to freshen up because my friends are coming for a sleepover tonight .I baked some snacks ,made burritos ,corn dogs and milkshakes .I ordered pizza and popcorn for the movie we are going to watch and then brought some glitters along because my squad love glitters .Everything was looking great and then I sat down on the couch waiting for my friends arrival .My parents blast off to their section to make my friends and I more comfortable .

Howdyy beautiful people ..I hope you are all doing great ..so what do you think of my book(:

kindly comment and vote if you re enjoying it..thanks for you support ..love y'all