Chapter 15

Nayla's Pov;

I've never seen Junaid this frustrated ..he literally walked in looking furious ..by furious I mean he pretended as if I was invisible to him which has been long since he looked that exasperate .

What has Aneesa done to my poor elder brother I sighed ,Junaid is the sweetest person I know my entire life ,he's so patient ,tolerable and forgivable .He's the best when it comes to compromise because he puts others first before himself .I'm pretty sure Aneesa has gone too far this time around .

Ya Junaid please talk to me ...I voiced out touching his shoulders

Have I made a mistake by asking Aneesa out ..Junaid muttered

No Junaid ..you didn't .. I mumbled stepping closer to give him a hug

I love Junaid ..I really do ,I don't wanna see him getting hurt by my bestfriend .I'm pretty sure that it's Aneesa's fault right even before asking him .I don't mean to be biased but my brother is the most endurable person I know .That was my reason for not letting him date Aneesa at the first place because I know they're two different people .
Aneesa only cares about herself ,she gets mad easily and she's inconsiderate .I've known Junaid for 21 years and I know how jealous and possessive he gets .When he's jealous he just gets crazy ,like he's out of his mind ..and Aneesa can't keep up with that so I'm afraid there's no way things will work out between them unless they both adjust .Junaid will be better off with a wife that always gives him reassurance,lowers her gaze upon other males and reserves herself for him only .

If Junaid separates Aneesa and Maher's relationship it will really be unfair ..they've been best of friends since childhood and anyone that knows Aneesa is aware that Maher is among her favorite cousins .

I know Junaid is emotionally not prepared for a breakup so I'll try my best to make things right between them for now ..if he finally realizes that things won't work out ..he'll bail out by himself I know ....I sighed

Junaid just be a little bit more patient okay ...I'll try and speak to hair ,I gasped playing with his bushy hair .

Okay baby girl ...he pouted hugging me like a babyy

Well Sudais and I are going on a date tomorrow ,I guess I'll just make it a double date with Junaid and Aneesa ,that way ..Sudais can help me settle things up between them .
Sudais and I have already passed the talking stage in our relationship ,we're planning to take the big decision which is Nikkah .I've told mom about him already and she seems to like him too .

He has visited her couple of times and she told him that if we're both ready for marriage ,he should send his guardians to seek for my hands in marriage without wasting much time.Junaid also helped in executing an investigation on Sudais "I mean that's the perception of our religion and tradition before getting married right"

Anyone that was asked testified that sudais is a quiet ,well behaved ,religious and responsible person which made me feel more safer with the relationship .So I guess he's the future habibi I've been praying for ..I blushed .

So Sudais and I are going to City view restaurant as we planned ..and as the evil master mind I'm ,I told Aneesa that she should meet me there for a girls day out "just the two of us".And as for Junaid ,he's my unpaid driver so he's an easy target ,he'll drive me there and I'll tell him to stay with sudais and I which he gladly will because he also likes Sudais ,he just matches his vibes .

Will you hurry up ...I promise you if I set my butt on this couch I'm not getting up ...Junaid squealed from the living room .

Cmon Ya Junaid ..today is my date with my fiancé at least you should allow me to finish getting ready in peace ....I groaned putting on my lipgloss

You realize today is Friday right ..it's a short day and I've errands to run so hurry ...he continued yelling

I'm here ..I'm here ...I screeched walking out from my room with my heels held in my hands

I wore a blue gown ,a white jersey veil ,and a cute black saddlebag to spice up the swag ..well I was holding my shoes in my hand because Junaid won't stop shouting my name so yeah ..I came out hastily .

Gorgeous...that's my baby ...Junaid squealed teasing me

After tormenting me to hurry up  ...I muttered glaring at him

What ever go tell mama we're leaving ...he gasped grabbing his car keys

We drove to city view restaurant without any procrastination and just when we arrived .I sympathized with Junaid to hang around and have lunch with sudais and I .

Why didn't you asked me since ....Junaid glared at me

Cmon ya Junaid it's no big deal ..that way you can get to know sudais better ..I pouted

I'll come with only if you agree that bills will be on you...he smirked

Sure thing ...I smirked back

Okay rich aunty ...after you ...he laughed showing me the way in

We both walked in and grab a sit of four ,ordered some appetizers before sudais joined us .Junaid and Sudais exchanged pleasantries and started chatting about work before Aneesa called me on the phone .

Heyyy loveeee.....are you here ...I asked grinning

Yesss yesss ..come outside you'll see me ..she responded

I immediately stood up to go and meet Aneesa at the door after cutting the call .

Who are you talking to and where are you going ...Junaid asked

You'll see dummy ...I answered before exiting the restaurant

Yayyyyyyyy ....I squealed immediately I sighted Aneesa

We both hugged each other and held each others hands as we walked to the restaurant's front door .

Is that Junaid ...Aneesa raised her left eyebrows at me immediately we went it .

Yes and don't say anything okay ..you're here to meet me not him before you make things worse ...I glared at her

——————————————————————
Let's see how this goes