Chapter 5

Oh my god ..this looks horrible but guess what ? It's totally normal for anyone to get skin reactions... zehra stated .
Just keep taking your medication and rest okay ..they all said in a comforting tune .
I love my friends ...I mean what can I do without them ..They made me felt safe and we preceded with our daily chit chat .
Nayla was telling us about a guy she met recently at a boba joint ..she had been seeing him for over 3 days now and he finally decided to talk to her on the 3rd day ..incase you're wondering...yes she can't go days without drinking boba .They made conversation and he seems quite awesome ,he asked for her Snapchat ,and offered her a ride home .Sudais...that was his name ,as girls of course she gave us his instagram username and before you know it we all took our phones and at the same time sneaked a peek at his socials ..he's more of a private guy because he doesn't post ..let me not be dramatic but he seems to be one of those men that are dreamy ..I think he'll be a perfect match for nayla because she's more of a private person too .
Unlike me ,Nayla is really friendly and she has an amazing welcoming smile to everyone ..She has an elder brother named Junaid .
Junaid is atleast 26 years old ,he studied Economics at UAE and he's into import and exports of good from various countries. He's really handsome and I kind of have a crush on him which I hate to admit .I keep looking at him whenever I pay a visit to Nayla .He's got all the qualities ..handsome ,rich , religious (he's always in a hurry to go to the mosque whenever he hears the Azaan)..I'm not that religious but I'll really like someone religious perhaps he might change me ,that's what I assume .He's got all and of course swag so what more .

The video chat was lively and we all enjoyed it ,when it was 12:00am already ,we gave each other goodbye gestures and retired to our beds .Not long ago after I've fallen asleep ,I had a very bad dream and the guy I humiliated seemed to appear in my dreams .. Auzu bikalimatil lahi tamaat min sharri ma kalaq ! ...I uttered immediately,I might not be so religious but yes I don't joke with Adkhar.
I quickly stood up because I was really terrified ,I paused for about 3 minutes and different thoughts kept crossing my mind ..yes I'm a certified over-thinker ,but I really have a reason to overthink this time around right ?
I mean our dreams sometimes have meaning in islam ,especially when I know I sort of went too far with the sass .I gently stood up ,went to my bathroom ,freshened up and perform my wudhu to pray two raakats leastways I might be at ease .
I didn't had much sleep that night because after I was done with my tahajjud ,I tried to go back to sleep which I couldn't so I just took my phone and started stalking Junaid's socials which I'm used to .
  In the morning ,I told ammi (a name I call my mom whenever I'm emotional ) about the dream I had .She got panicky but tried her best to control it to prevent me from getting anxious .She told me that everything is going to be fine Inshallah ,and as always I should always stick to my daily Adhkar .
I nodded my head and then headed to the kitchen to make pancakes ...yes I'm a wife material !  I attended culinary school when I was on my first year semester break and I learned many interesting snacks like corndogs ,burrito ,pancakes ,brownies and intercontinental dishes too ....I learned Chinese fried rice ,Alfredo pasta ,mandi rice ,and more .
I made pancakes with Nutella and a taste of strawberry and blueberry ,made my morning coffee as usual ,then settled on the couch to enjoy my series ' The bridgerton '
When it was time for zhur ,I performed ablution ,prayed ,and then carried on with brunch ,since I couldn't go out with my terrifying looking skin ..and I sometimes like cooking so yeahhh..
You might be wondering why I'm curious with salat now ..well my first reason is because I keep having bad dreams ,and number two is I really need to get closer to Allah because he's Al-Shifa( that's the most healing )
When I was done with brunch ,I served everyone ,ate ,and then departed to my room
to finish my crochet ..yes I'm also good at crocheting ..a lady that can multi task ,that's what I call myself .Just as I was doing so ,my calming ringtone bumped into my ears .I wonder who's calling me at this hour ..I picked up my phone and guess who's calling ..
Screamsssss!!!! It was Junaid ,yes we have each others contacts and the reason is because Nayla's phone is so unstable so I sometimes have to call him to help me reach out to her .
I quickly picked up ....not to brag but with my sweet voice I said
" Salamu alaikum "

" Waalaikum salaam."..he answered in a husky deep voice

So how are you doing ...he preceded

I'm fine Alhamdulillah..I answered

So why did you call me ..I asked sounding curious ..because it's weird right ?

Well I just wanted to hear your voice he declared ..

" Uhmm okay I stated "when all my cheeks went red ..yes I was blushing !

———————————————————-
Aneesa has already fallen ..but what about Junaid ....Has he ?
Do you think he has feelings for her too?

Well let's find out