Chapter 13

Third person;

It's been a month now and things are going smoothly between Junaid and Aneesa .He visits her often and their love keeps getting stronger except for the part that Junaid is being a little patient with Aneesa and her attitudes towards him .

She ghosts him sometimes and someday he has to deal with her gratuitous mood swings ..she's one pathetic person honestly .

Today Junaid decided to take Aneesa out for some shopping ..he told her about it the previous night and she had asked ammi for permission already .They were going to Shoprite to get some stuffs and chocolates per se .

"Pretty am outside waiting for you hurry"...he groaned on the phone

"I'm coming just give me 2 more minutes"....she responded

Just 2 minutes after that ,Aneesa walked out from the front door wearing a beige Abayah ,a black veil and a bucket bag .

"You look gorgeous baby".....Junaid complimented her

"Thankyou honey"...she answered wedging herself as Junaid opened the passenger's seat for her .

It has not been a while since they made up because they fought recently..yeah it's obviously Aneesa's fault .She keeps talking about her cousin Maher and Junaid hates it ..he's super jealous and she keeps irritating him with Maher's issue so he decided to ghost her for a while and surprisingly Aneesa didn't bothered making things right either ..He had to calm his temper down and settled things up .

Few minutes later ,they arrived at their destination . Junaid jostled out to open the door for Aneesa as usual and they walked together looking like a perfect cute couple that have zero issue in their relationship.They headed straight to the gift section and Aneesa procured some flowers ,lipgloss ,and a stuffed toy .

Babe feel free ..these items are way too small ..Junaid protested

No I'm good honey ...she responded grinning at him

Okay let's check out some jewelries ..he suggested as they moved to the ornament section .If I don't spoil you with gifts who will ,Junaid gasped as Aneesa glared at him muttering "my dad of course".

Okay daddy's girl ..he responded smirking at her .

We both walked to the ornament zone where Aneesa grabbed some earring ,bracelet and a necklace which she refused from Junaid because it was so expensive but he insisted so yeah ..and a necklace !

"Let's go get chocolates and cookies" ...he grinned

"Yay".....Aneesa gasped because she's one junk food eater .

They grabbed varieties of sweets ,chocolates , cookies ,and marshmallows .

Junaid hurry we're gonna miss the Barbie movie ....Aneesa groaned

Technically Aneesa dragged Junaid to watch the Barbie movie at Shoprite's cinema but he used shopping as his cover up because he didn't want to go with her ..they fought over that as he refused because Barbie is for girls and he didn't want to look like a nerd for some Barbie movie .It took a lot of effort before he finally agreed to go with her and now he's trying to dodge it by spending more time at the mall .

I know you want us to miss the movie intentionally...she glared at him

No I'm not ,I just wanna get you more stuffs ...he replied faking a smile

Well I'm okay ...let's go pay for this ones and move to the cinema before we miss it ...she smirked

They both moved to the cashier to pay for the stuffs they purchased and then moved to the car to keep the items before walking to the cinema .

Ughhhh I forgot to wear pink ....Aneesa groaned

Alhamdulillah...atleast we look like matured people now....Junaid glared at her

Dughh you're still coming with ...Aneesa responded rolling her eyes

They walked to the movie theatre after purchasing some popcorn and sat down together waiting for the movie to start .

Can you stop frowning your face at me mister ...Aneesa glared

No until we're done watching your dumb movie ...he responded

He was totally kidding but as touchy Aneesa ,she immediately scowled her face and turned the other direction to avoid eyes contact with him .

God what's wrong with her ..Junaid sighed !
She gets mad over the dumbest reason and I've to calm her down as if she's the only one that matters or has bad temper ...I equally have bad temper but I'm just comprising and becoming the bigger person for things to work out between us .

Exactly what happened the other day ,she got mad at me because I told her that I was going to bed ..she likes too much attention and she seems to only care about herself ..but I'll try my best to make things work out Inshallah ...Junaid wheezed to himself .

Babyy look at me ...he gasped grabbing her hands .

I was kidding ...I totally didn't meant that ..he proclaimed

Dughhh I'm not buying that ..you clearly said my dumb movie which means I'm dumb too ..she muttered

No you're the smartest person I know ...he gasped holding her hands

I'm sorry okay ..now please look at me ..Junaid proclaimed

Okay ..but one more comment about the movie and I'll be leaving on my own ..she declared

Agreed princess ...he grinned

The movie night was fun as they held each others hands till the end of the movie ..and surprisingly Junaid liked the movie ,though he pretended as if he didn't but it was obvious because at some point Aneesa spotted him smiling which was very funny .I mean he literally finished belittling the movie and now he's smiling ..funny right ?

Anways they finished and on their way out ..Aneesa's phone started ringing..guess who was calling her ? It was Maher ..weird right ...

Heyyy Maher ...she answered as Junaid frowned his face

How are you doing ..she proclaimed adjusting her Abayah

I'm good Alhamdulillah....what color of dress are you wearing right now ..he asked as she drowned in confusion

Beige ..why ..what's wrong ..she responded as Junaid pretended to be on his phone to avoid her

Surpriseeeeee attack ...Maher gripped Aneesa from behind

Maheerrrrr .....Aneesa screamed hugging him back

Wait what are you doing here ...she asked letting go of him

I came to buy something at the mall ....he responded

Junaid meet my cousin Maher ...Aneesa grinned as Junaid tried his best to control his anger before stretching his hand for a handshake .

Woahhh is it my in-law ...Maher asked as he exchanged pleasantries with Junaid

Bommmmmmm
————————————————————————
Junaid is really angry let's see how this goes ••••