Chapter 9

Nayla's Pov;

There's something up with those two...I reasoned after I finished talking to Sudais on the phone .Junaid keeps asking me silly questions about Aneesa lately ,anyways he knows her right from 12th grade because he used to pick up both of us from summer classes back then ..so she's more like a family friend to us .There's possibly nothing weird between them ..I assumed .

In the other hand ,Sudais is really serious about our relationship...I mean I haven't even accepted his proposal yet he's speaking of marriage already..he seems like those guys that are mainly interested in the Nikkah without wasting time and I like that .He's dark skinned ,tall and he has this curly hair that got me really good .He's from a wealthy family obviously because his car ,his dressing and behavior have said it all ..he sounds like a humble person because all the conversations we've had ,he mainly talks of how he loves his mother ,his dream family and lifestyle per se .

I've asked of his likes and dislikes and apparently he likes cats ,he's clingy ,he's more of a private person ,and he settles for Nikkah not some long dating process which was why he broke up with his ex .He asked if he could send his guardians to seek for her hands in marriage and she told him that she wasn't  ready for Nikkah yet .So since then ,he refused to engage in another relationship again .

I'm also not ready for Nikkah but I feel like if the right person comes ,I can bail out on my studies and get married ,since marriage doesn't stops education .I mean I can continue with my studies at my husband's house right .Anyways I can't be sure of the right person if I don't give sudais a chance as Aneesa advised me .

"Hmmm I can't imagine me getting married at 21" I sighed

Anyways I got up from my cozy bed and headed to ya Junaid's room to disturb him because I was having trouble falling asleep .
Just as I moved close to his door ,I heard him laughing which clearly indicated that he was on a phone call .But who's he taking to ..I questioned myself because since he got dumped by his ex ,he has not gotten into any relationship again I was sure of that .

Which brings back old memories I sighed ..there's this girl that ya Junaid use to like .Her name was Hafsah and she's very pretty maashallah .Things got serious because for a moment I thought ya Junaid was going to get married .I was very excited because I really wanted a niece or a nephew ..as in I'll get to be called aunty Nayla which I'll really like .

All the necessary preparation for ya Junaid and Hafsa's wedding were made ,I mean he sent his guardians to seek for her hands in marriage ,he paid her bride price ,kayan lefe "expensive gifts the groom provides for the bride" and all the necessary arrangements were made .They've been together for more than 3 years and everyone finally believed that Hafsah was getting hitched to ya Junaid .

Guess what happened after all the hard work and sacrifices that ya Junaid had endured just to get married to Hafsah .....that traitor bailed out on the last minute ,she decided not to get married to ya Junaid afterwards ,ya Junaid went through the depressing moments of his life then .He asked of her reason for bailing out at the last minute and she told him that she just don't wanna do it anymore .

  2 months after that ,we got to know that she got married to a total different guy after bailing out on ya Junaid ..how heartbreaking is that ?

Anyways I bumped into his room unannounced where I found him on a video chat with Aneesa ..how ridiculous is that ...I mean last time I checked ,Aneesa is my best friend so how's he on a video chat with my best friend when I've no idea .

"Someone better start talking"... I yelled after jerking his phone from his hands.

"Give me back my phone dummy" ya Junaid yelled sounding serious

How can they be FaceTiming each other when I've no idea ..I protested trying not to cry ,okay you've caught me ..I'm that emotional .

"We're not in a relationship" that's all I kept hearing from both of them ,I really am not a fool but let me just play along ..I sighed

"So how are you Aneesa"..I uttered giving her a side eye ,

"I'm good Alhamdulillah"..she replied feeling guilty

So apparently ya Junaid is getting in the way of our relationship..I mean he's trying to steal my bestiee from me ..I stated poking his nose .

"Ughh you're making the video call less interesting"..ya Junaid announced teasing me

"So how far with your allergy reaction" ..I asked Aneesa

"Allergy reaction ??"......ya Junaid asked looking confused

"You see no matter how you try I'm still Aneesa's favorite"..I proclaimed winking at ya Junaid .

"It's all gone Alhamdulillah".....Aneesa replied

"Huhhhh I'm feeling sleepy people"....Aneesa muttered

"Okay byeeeee"..... we gave each other goodbye gestures before she hanged off

So do you like her...I asked ya Junaid immediately she hanged off ..

No I don't ..he replied dejected

Okay ...I muttered acting like I don't care

I care about ya Junaid ,I really do ..he's more than just a brother to me but also a father .I really don't want him to get hurt by any random girl again .. I know Aneesa for more than 3 years now ,and I feel like she might be a little toxic for ya Junaid ..she's got bad temper ,random mood swings ,and she gets bossy ..I mean I don't really want ya Junaid to get stressed up by getting into a relationship with her .She's my bestfriend and I love her too ..but believe me they won't be the perfect match for each other .Ya Junaid has his own issues too ..he's so jealous and Aneesa has some really weird relationship with her male cousins ,I mean everyone does but ya Junaid cannot withstand it am sure of that ..he's very possessive and that could really be a problem for both of them .

Howdyyy people ~~~~~~~~~~~

How do you like my updates so far ....
Do you think am nailing it ?

Anyways let's see if it's going to work out between Junaid and Aneesa