Chapter 17

Third person ;

It's been two weeks now ,and Sudais has finally sent his guardians to meet Nayla's ,and wollah he has been given the permission to carry on with the additional wedding preparations .
Further more ,he has paid a sum of three hundred thousand as one of the bride's rites termed "kudin gaisuwa" in hausa language .

Today ,Nayla's family are expecting a huge visit from the family of "Alhaji Maitama"..that is Sudais's family ,they are bringing Nayla's "kayan lefe" which are the expensive gifts provided for the bride by the groom and his family  .

Maashallah...it all started as a joke and now Nayla is getting hitched ..that is the kind of wedding she has always wanted ..a short term relationship ..and boom Nikkah ..it's like a dream come true ..nobody expected that things will get this serious ,and now her wedding has been fixed in the next 2 weeks .

The bridal gifts were brought by Sudais's family members and I must say these people know how to spend money  ..the items are the kind that anybody will admire ..you can tell at first sight that most of the items were shipped either from Dubai or turkey ..is it the shoes ,the jewelries ,the bags ,the perfumes ,the cosmetics or the clothes ..like everything is just perfect maashallah...she even got a diamond bracelet .

So what are you going to give me as your best friend..that was Aneesa batting her eyes at Nayla trying to look cute .

The stuffs were too much to be honest  ,Nayla just wanted a set of luggage filled with necessary items but as rich people of course they brought 3 sets of luggages filled with necessary and unnecessary items .

  Aneesa had school shopping to do because their school resumption will soon commence but skipped it to help Nayla shop and prepare for the wedding ceremony..They obviously won't resume on time until they're done with Nayla's wedding celebrations...that way Aneesa will resume back to school and Nayla will seek transfer to Abuja .

I'm so happy Nayla is marrying into a family that is not stingy with money ..she's such a nice girl and really deserves all this luxury ..that's what everyone was saying !

As Nayla of course ,she was busy sharing the stuffs amongst her friends and family ..she gave Aneesa a set of jewelry ,a cute birkin bag and a shoe ,she equally gave maysa and Zehra some items too .

These jewelry..you'll wear them on your wedding day ..that's Nayla's mum declaring

Ya Salam ...Mama is trying to make this wedding a huge one ..I sighed

"So when is your bridal shower ?"...that was my cousin Hafsa glaring at me

Hafsa is my paternal cousin and she's 19 years old ..we hang out with each other like we're mates since childhood even though we're not .She's really nice and she lives in Maiduguri ..she came to Abuja last week when she heard that my wedding day has been fixed .

"How about never" ...I responded with a smirk

What do you mean never ..that was Aneesa and Maysa interrupting

We've already planned to be your bridesmaid at your bridal shower and now you're bailing on us ,we've even bought stickers and now you're saying never ...you better change that your decision ..they scowled at me .

"Why won't she say never ,so you guys are even planning a bridal shower for her without consulting her first ..well done "... Sudais's sister Fateema chipped in

Thankyou ya Fateema ...I muttered giving her a handshake .

I know most of Sudai's family members because I've visited them couple of times ..especially "Hajia Mama"that's his mother ..she's really nice and she treats me like one of them before getting married to sudais already .Last time I visited her ,I insisted on helping her with some chores which she refused ..that's one wonderful woman Maashallah! We chatted the whole evening before Sudais's family members and everyone departed to their homes ..we've known each other for just a short time and we're gluing to each other as if we were family members since day 1 .

Especially ya Fateemah ,I love her so much but not as much as I love her babies Fuad and fuadah..they're twins and they're so cute maashallah .I must say I really love my in-laws to be .

I was so exhausted so I went upstairs to take a shower and rest a little bit..the pressure of being a "bride to be" is not easy ..I sighed after taking my shower .

"Knock knock" ...that was Junaid knocking at my door

"Junaid I know it's you so just come in"....I groaned

"Hey hey bride to be" ...he gasped bumping on my bed

"What do you want"...I glared at him

"I just want to see my sister before she gets taken away from me" ...he pouted

"So you care"....I smirked

"Of course I do" he responded

And you've not been here the whole day ...for the past 3 days to be more specific ..I muttered

Sudais's family have brought the bridal gifts and you were no where to be found ..I continued

Cmon Nayla ..these are girls stuffs ...why would I want to stay in between girls ...he responded

You've a point ...I reasoned hitting him

Well ya Junaid I need you anyways ,are you sure I'm not making a mistake by getting married this early ...I feel like I'm still a baby ..I pouted

You're not serious ..look at you ..calling yourself a baby ..a 21 years old baby ...he glared

You're so mean ..instead of you to support me ...I pouted

Okay sorry baby ...he smirked trying not to laugh

You're not helping ..I glared at him

Anyways I feel like you've made the right decision Nayla ..he declared

I mean baba will love to see his little angel getting married ,especially to such a humble family like Sudais's .He's such a nice guy and everyone has good things to say about him ..he continued .

And If I really wanna see you get married ..I wanna see you get married to him ..he gasped giving me hug .