Chapter 4

What are you talking about mum ,I muttered in a rude manner

First ,you woke me up and you know I hate been woken from naps ,and now you are talking out of sense ..what's going on with you

Just look in the mirror Neesaaaahh ! mom uttered freaking out

Well fine ...I muttered ,and then headed to the mirror side

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I screamed in an extreme loud voice

What's this mom ....I uttered crying ,what's all this moles and pimples doing on my face

Answer me mom .....I said crying

Calm down Neesaah ,mom uttered trying to console me ,am also freaking out just like you are right now ,she uttered .So quickly go and freshen up my babyy so that we can go to the hospital ,and then she left my room intending to go and inform dad on what's going on .

  I sadly stood up and then headed to the bathroom ,when I got there ,I just kept on starring at the mirror with pain .To be sincere, I looked so horrible ,this is the worst day of my life ,a whole Pretty Aneesa has now turned to a disgusting looking Aneesa ,I muttered in sorrows and pain .That was the first time that I became conscious of Salat ,I took a long shower and then performed ablution ,then I prayed hoping that God will help me in that difficult situation ,after that I dressed up and then headed to mom's room to tell her that am done getting ready .

Immediately I barged in to her room ,she has already finished getting ready and then we came downstairs intending to take our leave .Immediately we came downstairs I met dad watching morning news .I angrily took the remote and then switched off the t.v. .Daddy can't u see the state that am in ,I muttered ..you don't even care about me .

Don't say that sweety ..dad uttered trying to come near me

Can't you see how your light skinned baby has turned to pimple skinned babyy..I muttered trying not to cry .

Bring it in sweetie ,he hugged me trying to console me

I also hugged him firmly crying ,because i couldn't resist my tears

I know exactly what you are going through my dear daughter ,dad uttered

And that was why I shouted at you yesterday, because some people are not trustworthy of ...he continued by saying that he fervidly believed that the man that I humiliated knows something behind my moles and pimple skin

Mom doesn't really like what dad was saying ,so she told him to stop thinking that way ,and then she took her car keys and then we drove to the hospital .Immediately we reached there ,she called the doctor right away so that we don't have to go through some random queues .And then he took us to the consulting room right away .The doctor asked me some questions and then he used something to scan my face ,he told mom that its allergy reaction ,and that he will prescribe some ointments for my skin .And also ,some drugs that will help the ointments to react more faster in my body .We went to the pharmacy and collected the drugs and then drove back home .

  When we got home ,mom told dad that my moles and pimples are allergy reactions .Though ,dad did not believed that but he ignored it and then wished me a quick recovery .With peace of mind ,I took my medicines and then headed to my room to take a shower because I hate been in the hospital .I took a long relaxing shower and then retired to my funky bed to rest before eating my lunch .I tried sleeping but I couldn't ,so I grabbed my Macbook and then iMessaged my friends that they should put me in prayers because am in a tough situation .They quickly set on a video chat ,which I was scared to answer because I look weird and horrible ,I am now scared of turning into a pariah just like I uttered to that weird looking man the other day .

In a shaky hand ,I tapped on accept and then I quickly used my pinky finger to close the camera spot so that they can see my face .All of them were like "what the hell is going on with you Neesaahh" and then I mustered the courage to spit out that my face is going through an allergy reaction .

But why are you feeling embarrassed of an allergy reaction Neesaah ...

You should know that we love you for who you are not what you have Neesaaaahh ,am even disappointed in you for thinking that way ...Maysa declared .

And then with peace of mind ,I removed my finger from the camera spot .