Chapter 2

Heyy heyy...come and open the door Nesaahhhhh!!!

Yayyyyy ...they are here ,that was the first thing I uttered immediately I heard their voices shouting Neesah ,then I headed to the door to open it for them .

Immediately they came in ,we hugged each other happily and then retired to the couch ,I brought out all the snacks and dishes ,and then asked them for any Netflix movie idea .All of them suggested that we should watch "Never have I ever" ,and then boomm here we are watching and eating our popcorn .In addition we turned on the blue lights and the environment turned to our very own cinema .

We chatted the whole night because we retired to bed around 4:00am ,we were busy sleeping like dead bodies until I heard an earsplitting vent saying

" wake up sleepy heads "

Mom come on! I muttered in a rude manner ,I hate been woken from naps and u know that .The noise we were making made all my friends roused ,then we started heading to the bathroom one after the other to brush our tooth and freshen up before coming downstairs for our breakfast .

We finished eating ,and then my friends started arranging their belongings ready to leave because their overprotective parents won't stop calling them on the phone ...This is the best sleep over I have ever had in my life ,said maysa and then we hugged each other saying "sticking with each other no matter what " All of the sudden, maysa's dad sent his driver to come and pick them up and drop each of them at their houses .

Well all my friends are classy because I don't really befriend middle class .So in the evening ,just as the sun was setting ,I sat down on the couch watching "Stranger things "

Just as I was doing so ,I heard a continuous loud horn by the gate ......I was quite surprised that the gateman did not attend to the person ,still I ignored it until it started irritating me because it was distracting me from watching an interesting part of the movie.

Darn it ! what's this... I muttered ,and then hurled my milkshake at the tv .I went out immediately to check on the imbecile that was disturbing me and to also yell at the gateman for not attending to the person .

Who is it ! that was the first thing I muttered immediately I exited my living room heading to the gate .Guess who the lunatic was .....

" It's was Omar riding in his middle class Toyota car "

So it's you ,that was the first thing I uttered immediately I opened the gate ,then he parked the car and then came out .

A queen like you is no match for opening the gate ,Omar said in a husky manner

I know right ,I replied

The gateman is not close by and that's why I opened the gate ...by the way what brought you over here ,I asked nicely .

I just came over to greet you ,and you re not even letting me in ...he replied

Oops sorry ,come in ...I said ,showing him the way to the living room

Omar and I are very good friends right from childhood ,and that's why I respect him a lot .Also ,my parent know his parent quite well so we are like family friends .

I directed him to the parlour and then brought a corndog and a milkshake for him .

Neesaahhh with corndogs ,he giggled immediately I served him...I don't know what this corndog has done to you ,he said teasing me .

Omar don't make me angry I muttered and then he apologized telling me that he was just joking .I went upstairs to call mom so that she could exchange pleasantries with Omar because he is just like her son .When she came downstairs, he greeted her and then she went back to her room to give us some space so that we can get along .

Mmmmmm....Omar started stammering

What's wrong babyy...spit it out I said in a sweet voice

Though I didn't meant anything stupid ,I just said babyy in a friendly tune to lend him the courage to speak out .

Then he said ....Neesaah dear ,I am really.. in love.. with you

What in the bikini bottom!! I muttered.. incase you re wondering if I still watch spongebob at my early twenties ..I do.

You love me as in friends right ,I replied sarcastically

Not really ,I just want us to become a thing ,he announced

Well then I think we are done talking here ,I grumbled showing him the way out .

He was hurt really bad and I liked that ,he exited the living room with cold shoulders and I also followed him ,he entered his car and then the gateman opened the gate for him .Excuse me ,I grouched before he completely drove out ,he stopped the car and then I started approaching him shaking my flat ass .

Look Omar ..I announced ,I really respect you but I can't really date you coux you are seriously not my type .To be frank I am no match for middle class..And then I walked away and left him there .

Unknowingly to me ,when I was busy humiliating Omar ,a man was spying on us and when he finished he left .

Boommm!!!

Who is that man that was spying on them ?
Was he sent?

Well let's check it out ...