Chapter 22

Hafsah's Pov;

  I'm certainly sure that Aneesa and Nayla are creeping around to go and meet sudais because I clearly saw his car parked outside ..Anyways I was in constant pain earlier on when Nayla told me that Junaid has a girlfriend .He has literally being my biggest crush since childhood up to date !

Simply because he's one of a kind ,not to romanticize things but I'll still say he's a rare gem ,he's gotten my head falling over heels ,he's tender minded ,he's one responsible man ,he's handsome tabarkallah and he's in good terms with everybody ..not speaking of how consistent he's with salah .Oh my daysss..

Maybe it's for the best and Allah has bigger plans for me ..I sighed

Incidentally ,Aneesa doesn't seem to be a bad person either ,she's really pretty ,nice and has been a really supportive friend to ya Nayla ,She has been the one taking responsibility of all the event planning which is not easy ,choosing Nayla's outfits and making sure that she looks perfect  .I must say she really loves Nayla !

Anyways let's skip to the good part ....today is our dinner !!!!

Dinner dayyy!!!

Today is our dinner .I wore a dark brown flair dress as it is the chosen dress color for all the bridesmaids ,a silver high heel ,a beige birkin bag and a little bit makeup .I'm not even bragging at this point but I look stunning ! 

Nayla was dressed beautifully in a timeless blue and white ball gown dress ,a beautiful head wrap revealing her enchanting hair curls ,an elegant chantilly veil wrapped around her head ,her diamond bracelet, and one of the most beautiful jewelries you'll ever set your eyes on .Not speaking of her classic silver shoe that's worth thousand of dollars ..I must say our bride is really expensive !

Aneesa wore her beautiful dark brown bouffant gown ,a classic golden heel ,a silver hermes birkin bag and an aesthetic jewelry .

It's getting late ladies ..sudais's family has already sent a convoy of cars to pickup their daughter in-law ...one of our aunts exclaimed !

We're waiting for Maysa and Zehra so that we can all leave together ..Aneesa gasped engrossed in searching for her phone

Has anyone seen my phone ..she groaned rolling her eyes

I think it's on the sofa ..I mumbled fixing my head wrap

Oh finally ..she gasped moving to where she dumped it unknowingly

Tell them to hurry Neesaa or we'll be leaving without them  ..I'm sick of waiting ..I wanna see my babyy...Nayla mumbled curving her cute sexy lips that is capped in lipgloss

Luckily we all agreed to pray magrib before getting ready because the event is starting by 8pm and it's 8:30 already .

Helloooo pretty brideeee ...Maysa screamed immediately she arrived

Where have you been ...Aneesa glared at her

The makeup artist wasted our time ..you know I won't just show up late to my baby's wedding without any reason ..Maysa gasped hugging Nayla

You look beautiful Nayla ..Zehra muttered moving closer to Nayla as she embraced her

Okay we're ready now ..let's get going people ..Aneesa proclaimed

Sudais just called me that he's outside too ..Nayla wheezed

Okay ladies ..Hafsa ,Maysa ,Zehra ,and I will be taking the same car .. Aneesa announced