Introduction

Aneesa is a pretty independent and ambitious young lady .She is a muslim ,but her family are not more of the religious type ... , she is the only daughter to her parents and of course she's so pretty Maashallah .

Omar is a handsome millionaire ,whom was currently appointed as a head warden of a prison ,he is such a nice ,humble ,and amazing soul that any lady will admire .

Darn it ! I forgot to let you guys know of Omar's bygone days ,Omar once asked Aneesa out before he was appointed as a head warden .Then ,he was just an averaged guy( that is he was not rich ).When he asked Aneesa out ,she humiliated him and then rejected his proposal just because he is not rich .

What will happen when Aneesa got herself into a 3 years imprisonment due to a shenanigan act that she was accused of ,will Omar as the head warden forget what she did to him in the past and sympathize with her ?

Will he still have feelings for her ?

Check out to see how interesting the story will  be .

Note: Nobody is perfect ,as you can see am just a teenager that is obsessed with writing stories and novels ,so kindly forgive me if they is any howler or spelling error that u might come across .
Attention: My book contains a lot of Islamic quotes ,references and more ..so if you're not into those ..then I guess this book is not for you !
Love youuuuuu