Chapter 30: It's a Trap!

Elsa watched Barley walk away. Barley...I miss you, I need you Elsa thought to herself. Hades clapped. "Well done! You really showed that elf who's boss," Hades snickered. Sideshow Bob took Elsa's arm. "Follow me my dear. I have a wonderful wedding surprise for you," Sideshow Bob told Elsa. While Elsa was looking away, Sideshow Bob nodded to Cecil who then nodded to Hades. Hades signaled Chernabog, Jafar, and Maleficent to do what they gotta do. Chernabog, Maleficent, and Jafar snuck away. Meanwhile, Pain and Panic brought over Maddy. She kicked them and tried to make a run for it but Chernabog blocked her. Maddy was surrounded then was taken to a chair and handcuffed. She couldn't get out. Just then Maddy heard voices. They didn't sound pleasant. She squirmed in the chair. "Quit your squirming! We have a surprise for you. Panic, if you please," Pain said as Panic and the villains revealed The Evil Extractor. Maddy gasped and was terrified as Pain and Panic laughed. The voices got closer. Suddenly, the curtains opened and revealed two men that looked like brothers and Hades. Maddy looked at the woman and recognized it was her mother! "Mommy!" Maddy cried out as Elsa gasped. "Maddy!" Elsa called out but Elsa was surrounded by guards and all the villains.  She also noticed the extractor which looked like a weapon of mass destruction. "You liars!" Elsa told the Terrwilliger brothers. "Oh shut up! We work for Hades now! He and his gang helped us escape prison so get in that chair or it will be your last!"Sideshow Bob said as he held Elsa hostage. Elsa forcibly sat in in the chair and was handcuffed, too. She hoped someone would come and save them as Maddy started to cry.