Chapter 14: Zeke's Story Part 2

The figure kept driving faster to get to Bald Mountain. Zeke wondered if the girl in the back of the van was ok. He turned around and peeked through the hole in the back. She looked cold, sad, and hungry. He felt bad for her. He was hungry himself so he got out some candy and was about to eat it when he heard the girl sobbing again. He had an idea but tried to be sneaky about it. The figure was really concentrated on driving so Zeke sneaked a piece of paper from the figure's black backpack. Zeke grabbed a pen he hid behind his ear and wrote on it. He put the candy and the note inside the hole which connected to the back of the van. The girl read the note and started eating the candy quietly. Zeke felt relieved and happy for the girl.
When they arrived at Bald Mountain, the figure got out of the van and opened the back doors. Zeke gasped as the figure knocked the girl out. He punches harder than Uncle Nelson, Zeke thought. Pain and Panic came to bring Zeke to Hades. They got to Hades, Chernabog, Maleficent, and Jafar and Pain told Hades what happened. "Brilliant!" Hades said. "Um boss? Don't you have a little place for the Simpson kid to stay?" Panic piped up. Zeke gulped. "Oh yes! Kid, you're one of us now so you get your own little suite!" Hades said. "Chernabog and Mal, show him the way!" Hades said as Chernabog grabbed Zeke by the arm with Maleficent following behind.
They all got to another room that looked like a huge bedroom. Everything was purple and black colored. "You'll be staying in our bedroom. Hades insisted," Chernbaog said rolling his eyes. He pushed Zeke into the room and slammed the door shut. He could hear Chernabog and Maleficent walking away.
That night, Zeke was thinking about the girl he saw. He thought she was pretty cute but he brushed it off. Just then he heard crying coming from the vent. Zeke went up to it and heard someone talking. He thought it was the girl talking but it sounded a little squeaky. She must have been cold down there so Zeke was going to bring them a blanket. He grabbed a pen and paper and wrote another note. He grabbed some books and a toy. He opened the bedroom door and crept out. He peeked where Hades was sleeping  and snuck around the corner. There were some loud noises and he checked to see what it was. He peeked over and saw pig guards and different creatures partying. Zeke closed the door and went toward the living room. He peeked around the corner to see Chernabog and Maleficent french kissing again. Zeke was grossed out. Chernabog stopped kissing Maleficent and looked sad. Zeke wanted to see how this would all play out. Chernabog hid behind his wings and pouted like a puppy. "I know that look. Cherny, what's wrong?" Maleficent cooed. "I...I don't think we should be villains anymore," Chernabog said. "What?!" Makeficent said. "I know it sounds crazy but I want to start a life with you. We could stay in our house and never leave. We can kick the others out, too!" Chernabog smiled a teethy grin. Maleficent satrted crying. "I know I know, I'm sorry," Chernabog sighed. Maleficent stopped crying. "You know I have been thinking the same thing. I wanna be with you and maybe start a family together," Maleficent said. Chernabog became flirty, "I agree. Maybe this will be the start of a new era, If we tell Hades, he will freak," Chernabog said. Maleficent nodded. Chernabog wiped away a tear from Maleficent's face and he picked her up sand they started french kissing again. Zeke also felt bad for them. He thought villains could become good if they tried. He kept that in mind and went back to do what he wanted to do.
Zeke got to the dungeon and opened it. He saw Pain and Panic flrting with two of Chernabog's harpies and they were all apparently too drunk to notice Zeke. Zeke somersaulted by the door and headed down the stairs. He looked around the cold dungeon and spotted the girl and a joey. Zeke hid in the dark so he wouldn't be seen. The girl was comforting the joey. Zeke heard the girl singing to the joey and listened in.

It's hard to remember
A summer or winter
When she hasn't been there for me

A friend and companion
I can always depend on
My mother
That's who I mean

I've taken for granted
seeds that she planted
She's always behind every thing

A teacher a seeker
A both arms outreacher
My mother
That's who I mean

Wish I could slow down
The hands of time
keep things the way they are
If she said so
I would give her the world
If I could... I would

My love and my laughter
From here ever after
Is all that she says that she needs

A friend and companion
I can always depend on
My mother
That's who I mean

Maddy and Roo:
My mother
That's who I mean' that's who I mean

Zeke thought the girl had an amazing voice but kept quiet so she couldn't hear him. He slid the blanket, books, and toys under the jail cell along with the note. Then Zeke headed back to the bedroom he was staying in really quietly and went to sleep.