Chapter 35: A Heartfelt Reunion

As some of the group were talking to the police outside of Bald Mountain, Leo and his brothers arrived to check on Elsa and Maddy. Elsa told him what happened to Barley and Leo hugged Elsa and Maddy to send his condolences. Meanwhile Kanga and Roo were wondering where Tigger, the tiger, was. Chase walked by and noticed Kanga and Roo looking sad. Then he realized Tigger was sitting behind an ambulance and sighed. "Excuse me sir, is everything ok?" Chase asked Tigger. Tigger sighed again. "Well you see, I can't seem to find my family," Tigger said. "What do they look like?" Chase asked. Just then when the ambulance left, Kanga and Roo saw Tigger. Roo hopped over happily and jumped to give Tigger a hug. "Tigger! I've missed you bouncing buddy!" Roo said as Tigger hugged him back. "Oh Roo boy, I've missed you too," Tigger smiled happily. Kanga realized and hopped over happily too. She gave Tigger a big hug. "Oh Tigger dear! You don't know how much we've missed you!" Kanga said giving Tigger a tight hug while Tigger hugged her back and started to tear up happily. Chase smiled and wagged his tail at the heartfelt reunion.
As Elsa and Leo were talking, Maddy was sitting on a log thinking about her dad while looking at a little stream. Suddenly, she saw Zeke standing over her. "Hey Maddy," Zeke blushed. "Hey," Maddy sighed. There was a short pause. "I'm so sorry about your dad. He was a good guy," Zeke said as he sat next to Maddy. Maddy started tearing up and Zeke put his hand on Maddy's. "Don't worry, I'm here for you," Zeke said as Maddy smiled and hugged Zeke. Zeke hugged her back. Sierra and Bart hugged each other lovingly as they saw their son hug his new friend. "Ahem," said a voice. Sierra and Bart turned around and noticed Chernabog and Maleficent standing behind them. "Look...we wanted to...thank your son," Chernabog said. "He really showed us the meaning of family and what being a family is all about," Maleficent butted in as Chernabog smiled and nodded. Sierra smiled back and Bart did too. "Zeke is pretty smart," Sierra said. "Yeah and about those pranks, I'm sorry about that," Bart said embarrassed by his past actions. "Don't worry, we forgive you for now," Maleficent said as Bart and Sierra gulped. "She's kidding," Chernabog said as the group laughed together. Everyone met up together and said their goodbyes and thank you's. Maddy and Zeke looked at each other and blushed. "You were very brave," Maddy told Zeke. "You were brave too," Zeke said. "Come on Zeke! Time to go!" Sierra called out. "Wait, when will I see you again?" Maddy asked Zeke. "Someday Maddy, someday," Zeke said. Maddy kissed him on the cheek. Bart's car got fixed thanks to the help from the police so he honked his horn. "Come on Zeke!" Bart called out. "Soon?" Maddy asked. "Soon," Zeke said as he walked off and they waved goodbye to each other. Everyone thanked Chernabog and Maleficent as everybody left Bald Mountain. Chernabog and Maleficent waved goodbye. Leo took Elsa to Arendelle to meet up with Anna. Elsa, Leo, and Maddy hopped in Colt's police car along with Laurel, Ian, and Violet. Maddy looked out the police car window and Zeke looked out his parents car window. They waved goodbye to each other as they made their separate ways.