Chapter 29: The Forced Wedding

The forced wedding was starting and music began to play. Elsa arrived all looking pretty but she looked like a goth bride except her hair was still blonde. Sideshow Bob adjusted his bowtie while waiting at the end of the aisle. Kanga arrived but was being guarded. The whole mountain was guarded pretty heavily so no one could enter or escape.  Elsa walked down the aisle as "Here Comes the Bride" played in the background. Finally, she stopped by Sideshow Bob and stood there. Hades, of course, officiated the wedding. Both said I do and kissed until Barley showed up.

Barley and Chase finally got to Bald Mountain. "Here we are. The spookiest place I've ever seen," Barley said as Chase stood behind him. Barley started to go inside the mountain until he found a blue shoe which looked like Elsa's. Chase smelled the air. "I smell trouble. Definitely trouble," Chase said sniffing the air. Barley heard music play inside. Barley went to see what was going on and told Chase to stay put. "But I wanna help!" Chase said. "I want you safe, kid. This is no place for a pup like you," Barley said. "I have to do this on my own," Barley told him. Chase looked confused. "It's a long story," Barley said as he started walking toward Bald Mountain. As he got there, one of the guards stopped him. "Stop right there trespasser!"
the pig guard said. "I'm here to speak with Hades," Barley said and the guards looked at each other. "Proceed," the guards said as Barley entered the mountain. Barley walked inside as the doors slammed shut. He walked in and heard music. He peeked over to see what was going on and found out the shocking truth. "Elsa?" he called out as he saw his wife kissing another man. Hades saw Barley and smiled. "Well look who it is! It's the Barster! So glad you could join us!" Hades said. Barley had a million thoughts running through his head. "Elsa, why?" he said while tearing up. "I'm sorry Barley. I can't be with you anymore," Elsa said. Chernabog and Jafar secretly fist bumped. Barley got really upset and stormed off. "Should we let him go?" Panic asked Hades. "Don't worry. He'll be back," Hades evilly grinned. Elsa felt sad thinking about what she had said and done.

Barley stormed outside and was walking away from Chase. "Wait, what happened?" Chase asked following Barley. Barley stopped in his tracks. "It's none of your business. It's over," Barley sighed as he kept walking but Chase stopped him. "Those villains are highly dangerous! They could be armed!" Chase told Barley but Barley shook his head and walked on. Chase wasn't gonna give up. He was gonna prove to Barley and the police he wasn't a rookie but a hero. So Chase headed to Bald Mountain himself.