Chapter 31: Kanga to the Rescue

Zeke woke up seeing what all the commotion was about downstairs. He peeked behind the door and saw Kanga walking by sadly. "Ms Kanga, what's going on? What's all the commotion?" Zeke asked. Just then he heard what sounded like Maddy screaming. Zeke and Kanga peeked to see what was going on. They saw Maddy and what looked like her mom handcuffed to chairs and squirming trying to get out. Zeke saw the extractor and asked Kanga what is was. "That's the extractor the villains have been talking about. I don't know what it does but it looks terrible," Kanga said. Zeke knew he had to save Maddy and her mom. "Now we will rule the Tooniverse!" Hades said. "Uh boss what about the other jailbirds?" Panic asked. "Leave them to us. We know who's down there, especially The Simpsons," Sideshow Bob said while Cecil nodded. Zeke couldn't believe it. His parents were here this whole time! He looked at Kanga and slammed his fist into his palm. "We gotta save them!" Zeke said to Kanga. "But what about the guards?" Kanga asked. "I'll distract them while you go rescue my parents," Zeke said and Kanga nodded. As they were about to run, someone was coming up the stairs. The shadow got bigger. Then out came what looked like a police dog. "A cop?" Zeke asked. "My name is Chase and I'm here to help. What's going on?" Chase asked. Zeke told Chase everything and how they were gonna rescue Maddy, Elsa, and the others. Zeke also introduced Chase to Kanga."Don't worry, I will follow Kanga while you go rescue the others," Chase said and Zeke nodded.

Zeke ran as Kanga and Chase followed. Kanga, Chase, and Zeke all went in different directions. Chase quietly snuck out of the mountain to notify Barley about what was going on.
Zeke saw a guard and harpy talking in the party room. He jumped out. "Hey losers!" Zeke shouted as he pulled down his pants. "Na na na na na na!" Zeke said shaking his bare butt. "Why you little?! After him!" the guard said as Zeke did a raspberry expression and fled. As he was running, he thought he was getting away but was stopped and picked up by Cecil and Sideshow Bob. "Aw! What do we have here?! Looks like an offspring of Bart Simpson!" Sideshow Bob chuckled. "You won't be getting away that easy!" Cecil said as both of them put Zeke in a big bag.

Kanga was hopping quietly down the stairs to the dungeon. She peeked over and saw Pain and Panic playing cards. "You go next wise guy!" Pain told Panic. "Fine," Panic said then placed the card down. "Ha! I win! You lose," Panic said sticking out his tongue at Pain. Kanga heard them arguing and crept past them but they saw her. "Hey! What are you doing out of your room?!" Panic called out. Kanga gasped and hopped away quickly as Pain and Panic followed her. Once she rounded a corner, Kanga saw a trash can and kicked it with her feet to block Pain and Panic. She did just that until she saw the keys Pain had and took them. "Hey give those back!" Pain said as Kanga hopped away.

Sierra and Lisa were playing dollhouse with Roo until they heard what sounded like footsteps. They all stood guard with Roo behind him and out came Kanga. Kanga told them to shush and be quiet. "Momma!" Roo said. Kanga unlocked the jail cell door and out hopped Roo toward her and hugged her. "Roo dear! I am so happy to see you!" Kanga whispered happily. "Oh momma! I missed you so much!" Roo said as Kanga hugged her son back. "I've missed you too Roo!" she said and kept hugging her son. As they stopped hugging, they heard talking behind them. "Awwww! What a heartfelt moment! Not!" Pain said. Everyone was surrounded by guards. "Here we go again," Sierra mumbled. They were all taken to the main room where the extractor and the villains were. "What is that?" Sierra asked pointing to the extractor. "I don't know but it doesn't look promising," Lisa added. "Well done boys!" Hades said as he saw the group. Jafar walked up to Kanga. "You scum! You ran off without us noticing! How dare you!" Jafar told Kanga as Iago pouted. "Oh he's not the only one that got away!" Sideshow Bob and Cecil stepped out of the shadows. "AAAAAA! Sideshow Bob and Cecil!" Bart and Lisa screamed. "Hello Bartholomew," Sideshow Bob told Bart. "What do you want Bob?" Lisa shouted to him. "Revenge most definitely," Cecil said. "Forget it! We'll never surrender to you two!" Sierra said. "I forgot about your wife Bart. She is ugly like the rest of you," Sideshow Bob said as Bart growled at him. "One more thing, we found someone wandering around the mountain and we would love for you to see them," Cecil said and showed Zeke. "Zeke!" Bart and Sierra said in unison. "Mom! Dad!" Zeke called out. "You can't do this!" Sierra called out. "They just did! Bob and Cecil! Take the Simpsons and the kid to the lava pit and keep the rest in a cage!" Hades ordered. "Precisely," Bob and Cecil said in unison chuckling.