༄✯ 𝐯𝐢𝐢.: ❝ the hosting ❞ ══

༄✯ 时间回来了 —

༄✯ 时间回来了 —

"Everyone, you are tuning in to a new episode of Weekly~ IDOL!"  The host, Kwanghee says.

"Today, we will be having a 3rd host! She's very special! Very beautiful and very passionate! Please welcome, Park Ahnji!"

Ahnji waves at the camera as she enters the set. She smiles widely.

She was wearing a gray plaid skirt that reached her knees. A white knitted sweater on top of her black turtleneck.

Her newly dyed blonde hair in a messy bun, her wispy bangs were out, and she has on round glasses.

"Hello, I am Park Ahnji, and I'll be your special host for today~," she sweetly smiles.

Kwanghee and Eunhyuk clap in awe, she chuckles shyly.

"I heard that you came back with Celebrate after 2 years!" Eunhyuk says and she nods.

"Yes, ~ Celebrate is a hip-hop and EDM song that talks about a downfall of something old and a rose of something new."

"If you don't mind, can you show a little bit of your song?" Kwanghee says and Ahnji accepts.

Eunhyuk takes her cards as she goes to the middle of the set. The chorus of her song starts and she starts dancing.

At that moment, the 5 idols arrive on the set, shocked to see Ahnji dancing.

After Ahnji finishes her dance, she claps, as well as Kwanghee and Eunhyuk.

"Thank you for showing your wonderful dance! I hope everyone will support Ahnji!" Eunhyuk says,

"Enough about me though, let's welcome our guests now!" Ahnji points at TXT who were waiting at the side.

"Please welcome, TXT!!!"