༄✯ 𝐯.: ❝ the first collab ❞ ══

༄✯ 时间回来了 —

༄✯ 时间回来了 —

Ahnji waves the toy in front of Jun who became more comfortable around people.

It has been a week since she adopted her furry friends. All 3 of them were just playing in her practice room.

They sometimes leave the room and play with the dogs of Hyuna and Hyojong.

Jun is a clingy dog though, however, Ahnji didn't mind. She loved her company.

"Hello~," She heard the door open and gasped. JungKyung claps and runs up to her.

"Wow~ girl! Gotten prettier since last week!" JungKyung pinched her cheeks and Ahnji laughed.

They sit on the floor where the little Jun was. The little puppy walked closer to JungKyung and stayed on her lap.

"I've gotten their approval~ looks like we'll be collaborating sooner than we expected," She said.

Ahnji nodded and patted Sung's head when he rest on her lap.

"Where's Yeonnie?"

"Probably playing with Hyuna and Hyojong sunbaenim's dogs," Ahnji said and JungKyung hummed.

JungKyung lets out a snicker once she realizes the names of Ahnji's pets.

"So... Sung is from Jisung, Yeonnie and Jun is from-,"

"Shush- Jisung kept teasing me about it, not you too. Also Jisung is the one who named Jun!"

"Wow~ your MOA is showing, Ahn~,"

"Shut up, it's not my fault I'm a fan of TXT!"

"Are you saying it's your bias' fault? Should I tell Yeonjun that it's his fault?" JungKyung teases, Ahnji glares at her.

JungKyung scoffs and gently caresses Jun's fur.

"What do you even see in him?" JungKyung asks as she remembers all the crackhead moments of Yeonjun.