༄✯𝐱.: ❝ change of look ❞ ══

༄✯ 爱重新 -

༄✯ 爱重新 -

AHNJI WOKE UP EARLY to get ready

AHNJI WOKE UP EARLY to get ready. She turned her head by the door and noticed that the sun was just rising.

She enters the bathroom; she noticed how her hair color is still dark. She sighs and thinks if she wants to change it. She smiled though, that might cause a ruckus.

When she switched the water tap of her bathtub, she heard the door open. Her Samoyed, Yeonnie has entered the bathroom with a rubber ducky.

"Why? You want to take a bath with mommy?" Ahnji kneeled and patted the dog's head. The dog barked as a yes and Ahnji laughed.

Ahnji stripped her clothes and put them in the dirty laundry basket. She enters the bathtub, the same time Yeonnie jumped into the tub with her.

"Ah~ why did you jump?" Ahnji smiles until she starts to hear faint footsteps. She looks down and saw Junnie by the tub, sitting, her tail wagging.

"No, no! You can't take a bath, you just took a bath 2 days ago." The puppy starts whimpering, Ahnji hummed as she gave the puppy a toy.

"Should mommy dye her hair?" Yeonnie howled before she starts to lick Ahnji's cheeks. She laughs as she stops the dog.

"Alright, alright! I'll just have to find a good color..." Ahnji takes her phone from the side, going through the internet to check for hair colors.

"Blonde? Barbie, ooh~" then she remembers one of the songs she's produced. She smiles and plays a song on her phone before she puts it on the side.

She takes her shampoo on the side and pours some on her hand. She massages her head while Yeonnie played with the bubbles in the water.

Junnie continued to play with the toy from outside of the tub.

As she was washing the shampoo from her hair, she heard the door open again.

"Ahnji, are you he-," she turned by the door and sees a frozen Yeonjun. In a second, he turned away from her before Junnie walked up to him.