༄✯ 𝐢𝐱.: ❝ the guests ❞ ══

༄✯ 时间回来了 -

༄✯ 时间回来了 -

Ahnji was removing the highlights in her hair until she starts hearing familiar voices

"Ahnji," she turns around and feels her entire body freeze.

Charin, Hyejin, and Jinhee stood there. All have apologetic looks on their faces.

Ahnji stays seated as her manager stands on the side, in case Ahnji wants them to leave.

"Why are you here?" Ahnji says, her voice stern yet fragile.

"We want to apologize."

"Now?" Ahnji tilts her head, she convinces herself to control the anger fuming into her.

"I know we should have been more responsible and matured. We all take the blame for why this affected you."

"But please, Ahnji- forgive us and clear our names," Charin says but Ahnji stays silent.

"I cannot do that," Ahnji said.

"What's done is already done. Past is past and I would love to keep it that way." Ahnji picks up her bag.

"Ahnji, please!" Hyejin pleads as she gets on her knees and grabs her hand.

"I'm sorry that I wasn't a good Unnie and role model for you. I'm sorry that I never apologized to you after that."

"We were so close and I want that back, Ahnji," Hyejin cried.

"Please, let everything be normal again," Jinhee said.

Ahnji sighs before she gently removes Hyejin's hands from hers.

"I don't want to be selfish but I never intended on interacting with you girls again."

"You gave me something that scared me, that traumatized me! I will never forgive you for that."

"I never exposed you, I never wanted to talk about you again after leaving the group because your business is no longer mine."