༄✯ 𝐢𝐯.: ❝ the channel ❞ ══

༄✯ 时间回来了 —

༄✯ 时间回来了 —

~vid 1: let's go~  ~

Ahnji waves at the camera after putting a little bit of make-up.

"This is the first video of the channel and I want to talk about certain things~," she says as she sits on her bed.

"A lot of things changed during my hiatus and there are some things that went downhill and some things that arose."

"One of the things that changed is me getting my apartment!" She raises her arms and laughs.

"The album is just simple~ it's spacious and got bedrooms three rooms but one of them became a recording or office room."

"The other became a room that I want to focus on another video and the last is this room, my bedroom~,"

"Don't forget the kitchen, living room, and bathrooms," she laughed.

Then there was a pause. She inhales and exhales before putting on a relieved smile.

"Firstly, I want to apologize for my sudden disappearance from 2018. I know it affected a lot of people."

"Everything suddenly happened and I couldn't control or handle them any longer."

"It became harder for me to manage things and act like nothing was happening."

"It was a difficult and scary year, that's why I suddenly left with no word."

"But last month, I saw the opportunity. It might have been selfish of me to do that but I had to take it."

"I don't want to come back and leave all of your questions unanswered when the  truth isn't out yet."

"I never paid or told anyone to expose the truth. I never interacted or talked about them after that year."

"In short, I didn't have the intentions of talking to them or be in a situation that involves them."

"I genuinely wanted to come back. I prepared a lot while on hiatus and I hope you all look forward to them in the future."