༄✯ 𝐢𝐢𝐢.: ❝ the asking ❞ ══

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐀𝐇𝐍𝐉𝐈'𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐊𝐈 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃

On morning of December 27, 2020, PNation released a post on Instagram where he and Park Ahnji was holding a contract.

It looked to be the contract of being a part of PNation. This means Park Ahnji is now a part of PNation.

On the same day, around afternoon, Park JaeSang, Heize, Jessi, Hyuna, and E'Dawn shared Ahnji's official accounts on their personal ones. They stated they are pleased to have a new friend in the company.

This caused many; millions go crazy. The idol who overshadowed her members, who stayed silent, and who told the truth is now back on social media.

Park Ahnji received 2.6 Million followers within a day. This proved that a lot of people were waiting for her to come back and are excited for her.

On December 28, 2020, it was rumored that Park Ahnji will be coming back on early January.

This is not yet proven true but with Park Ahnji back on social media, it is believed that she will be coming back.

What do you think of the popular idol is still rising?

Ahnji takes a seat in the canteen of the company's building

She takes a sip of her juice before she unties her hair.

A second later, her phone rang. She checked the caller's ID before answering the call. She immediately heard her brother's voice.

"Noona!"

"Yes?"

"Is it true you will have your comeback on January?"

"Hm? Yeah- is there something wrong with it?" She takes a bite of her chips.

"Nothing, just really excited! I'll be the first person who buys your digital album!" Jisung says cheerfully,

Ahnji chuckles at her brother's cheerfulness.

They continued to talk about her upcoming album.

"Noona, do you ever want to reveal to my members that we're siblings?"

"I don't know... Do you want?"

"No,"

"There you go, baby~ you don't want to," she says, her tone of voice was soft.

She always loved her brother. She's always so gentle with him, as well as protective but not too much.

She'll always side with her brother; if he does something wrong, she'll help him correct it.

She would do the world for Jisung, even file a complaint to people who dares hurt the boy.

"But eventually, we have to reveal it cause if not, we can't have siblings bonding time," she felt him frown.

"I know that, Ji~ I know it can't be a secret forever anyway," she says, wanting to comfort Jisung.

"I want you to focus on your comeback though! This is very big!" Jisung laughed and he flinched at the door slamming open.

Ahnji heard the door open from his side. Suddenly, she start hearing familiar loud voices and screams.

"Looks like your members are there- you better go," Ahnji smiles and Jisung sighs.

"Okay, noona... I'll see you soon?"

"We'll see each other soon, Ji- bye!"

"Bye, love you, Noona!"

"Love you too, Ji."